Not about bc, but I need your prayers...

Options
CR1954
CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just got a phone call...my only brother had a heart attack last night & is in ICU in the same hospital that my hubby was in for his heart surgery.
I don't know his condition right now, am waiting for a phone call, but his wife & kids spent the night at the hospital.
Needless to say, I'm very worried...

CR

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Your Brother
    CR, of course you and your brother and his wife and kids are in our thoughts and prayers.

I know what it is like to get one of those phone calls and the fear and worry. I am so sorry this is happening to your brother. The hospital treated your husband very well, I got the impression from your posts. So it sounds as if your brother also is in good hands.

We will be thinking of you and hoping for good news.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Your Brother
    Your brother, his wife and children and you are in my prayers today. I will send this on to my prayer warrior group and you will have all of Baltimore and its suburbs praying for him.
    Hugs - Pat
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    You are always in my prayers
    Cindy, As I've said, I'm not sure if God listens to long distance prayer, but why not give it a try? I have added your brother, praying for peace and strength for him, you, and your family. Much love, Lynn
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    So sorry, CR...
    Those types of phone calls are never welcome. Of course, I'll add your brother and his family to my prayers - while sincerely hoping for the best.

As Moopy noted, and based on your husband's recent experience, your brother is in the best available hospital specifically for heart care. Thank goodness for that.

I'll also be hoping the next call will provide some reassuring news.

Kind regards, Susan
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    sending lots of love your
    sending lots of love your way
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    elm3544 said:

sending lots of love your
    sending lots of love your way

Sending prayers for your
    Sending prayers for your brother!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Sending prayers for your
    Sending prayers for your brother!

Praying for you CR and your
    Praying for you CR and your brother!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    CR.....
    I am saying a prayer right now for you & your brother and family. Let us know as soon as you hear anything....we are here for you. :) Pammy
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    CR
    CR, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    CR
    I am so sorry CR! I will keep you and your brother in my thoughts and

prayers! Please let us know how he is doing when you can!

Once again, I am so sorry CR!

Love, Jeanne
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    So sorry CR. I will be
    So sorry CR. I will be praying for your Brother!

Hugs, Noel
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Noel said:

So sorry CR. I will be
    So sorry CR. I will be praying for your Brother!

Hugs, Noel

prayers
    The whole family will be in my prayers.

Margo
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope all goes well. Stef
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    PRAYERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY
    CR I am so sorry to hear that your brother is not well, I will be lifting him and his family along with you in prayer. Keep us updated when you have time to do so.

Much Love,

RE
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    RE said:

PRAYERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY
    CR I am so sorry to hear that your brother is not well, I will be lifting him and his family along with you in prayer. Keep us updated when you have time to do so.

Much Love,

RE

CR, sending you and your
    CR, sending you and your family lots of prayers!

Hugs, Kristin
  • JoMama54
    JoMama54 Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Kristin N said:

CR, sending you and your

Hugs, Kristin

Thoughts and prayers are
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
    Hugs, JoMama
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Kristin N said:

CR, sending you and your

Hugs, Kristin

CR
    First i want to tell you my prayers are with you and your family. You have helped me so much being there with your hopes and advice, now its my turn. I know exactly the fear you are having. My sister had a heart attack three years ago, only she passed away at 37 and left two girls my mom is now raising behind. I didnt share that to let you down and think the worse is going to happen. He is in the hospital and know that at least there are drs there with him to help him. My sister waited too long and died in the ambulance. Know he is where he needs to be and is getting the care he needs. Keep praying, i believe in the power of prayer. That is what gets me through all this stuff. I wish the best for you and your loved ones. My god be there with all of you. I know it is hard. I hope it all goes ok. Keep us posted please. Im sending a big hug to you.

laura
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    lolad said:

CR
    First i want to tell you my prayers are with you and your family. You have helped me so much being there with your hopes and advice, now its my turn. I know exactly the fear you are having. My sister had a heart attack three years ago, only she passed away at 37 and left two girls my mom is now raising behind. I didnt share that to let you down and think the worse is going to happen. He is in the hospital and know that at least there are drs there with him to help him. My sister waited too long and died in the ambulance. Know he is where he needs to be and is getting the care he needs. Keep praying, i believe in the power of prayer. That is what gets me through all this stuff. I wish the best for you and your loved ones. My god be there with all of you. I know it is hard. I hope it all goes ok. Keep us posted please. Im sending a big hug to you.

laura

I'm praying too
    CR,

Your brother and his family, and yours, are in my prayers.
    Hang in there, my forend.
    Debi
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    bfbear said:

I'm praying too
    CR,

Your brother and his family, and yours, are in my prayers.
    Hang in there, my forend.
    Debi

Prayers are coming your way
    Prayers are coming your way for your brother and his family. As always, you are in my daily prayers as well. Hugs.

Judy
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Prayers & Hugs
    CR,
    Prayers will continue to be sent for your BIL & family. Please keep us updated.

...and a a very special cyber hug to YOU. Remember to take care of you while you take care of everyone else!

KC