RE and Darling Ava!

Options
Jeanne D
Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
RE, the newest picture of Ava and you is so beautiful! And, she looks so very healthy! She must be doing good? Has she been gaining weight?

Well, just wanted to say thanks for another beautiful pic of Ava and her Grandma! Keep posting them please! They are a breath of fresh air!

Love, Jeanne

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    That baby girl is so darling
    That baby girl is so darling RE! Hope she is doing better too!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Thank you Jeanne, yes little Ava has gained weight and is doing wonderfully. She is now responding to my voice and looks around to see where I am when I come into the room. It is super cute to see her respond to her mommy's voice, she gets all excited!

Hugs,

RE
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    RE said:

Thank you Jeanne, yes little Ava has gained weight and is doing wonderfully. She is now responding to my voice and looks around to see where I am when I come into the room. It is super cute to see her respond to her mommy's voice, she gets all excited!

Hugs,

RE

Thumbs up on this picture
    I have thought about posting to tell you that your new picture makes me smile. So glad someone else posted; it got me on the ball! :D Lynn
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Thumbs up on this picture
    I have thought about posting to tell you that your new picture makes me smile. So glad someone else posted; it got me on the ball! :D Lynn

I love your new picture too
    I love your new picture too with Ava! So glad to read that she is doing better. She is so cute!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I love your new picture too
    I love your new picture too with Ava! So glad to read that she is doing better. She is so cute!

Beautiful picture RE!

Beautiful picture RE!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    And look at you, RE
    Your are just BEAMING!!! What a great picture!!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs,

RE

So happy to hear that she is
    So happy to hear that she is gaining weight RE! She is just so beautiful, as your other grandkids are as well. That smile on your face shows it all! You look beautiful too RE!

Love, Jeanne
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs,

RE

SWEET!!!!!
    You could not look any happier in that picture~ you and Ava are sooo beautiful!!!I know you are enjoying every minute of this; it is obvious from the look on your face!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

And look at you, RE

Wonderful
    What a wonderful picture.
    I had to refresh several times in order to see it.

Margo
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

And look at you, RE

Beautiful picture of both
    Beautiful picture of both you and grandbaby.
    Stef
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I agree Jeanne
    and RE, you look as if you are in the happiest place you could possibly want to be.
    take care of that little sweetie
    =^..^=
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    cats_toy said:

I agree Jeanne
    and RE, you look as if you are in the happiest place you could possibly want to be.
    take care of that little sweetie
    =^..^=

Wow RE! What a beautiful
    Wow RE! What a beautiful pic of both you and Ava! Puts a smile on my face!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs,

RE

Ava and Nana
    Yes, RE, you and the new baby girl in your family are both beautiful. How sweet that she looks for you already!!! From her photos, she seems to take after your side of the family. Looks like she has your coloring.

Thanks, Jeanne, for starting this thread.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Wow RE! What a beautiful
    Wow RE! What a beautiful pic of both you and Ava! Puts a smile on my face!

I just love it when you post
    I just love it when you post pictures of your grandkids RE. Your granddaughter is so darling!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I just love it when you post
    I just love it when you post pictures of your grandkids RE. Your granddaughter is so darling!

What a beautiful picture! I
    What a beautiful picture! I love your grandchildren's pics too RE!