Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

TJ
    sorry for the problems, but you sure do look cute with your new "do" ! Sorry about the 47 being a bad year, but it will get better. I was slammed into meno by the chemo too, but the only real problem I had was the hot flashes, I am never cranky (just ask my hubby, he he).
    At least you got those wonky moles checked out, if you hadn't had the bc, you might have just ignored them, right?
    Hope it all gets better soon.
    Cat

Just hoping that you feel
    Just hoping that you feel better soon Tj! 47 does sound like a bad number!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    wow 47 is it for me too. I
    wow 47 is it for me too. I will be 48 in 1 week, July 29. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and all of us! lots of love!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    elm3544 said:

wow 47 is it for me too. I
    wow 47 is it for me too. I will be 48 in 1 week, July 29. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and all of us! lots of love!

46 & 47
    Were both nightmare years. Fingers crossed for 48, I'm 3 months into it now. Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Good Luck
    I'm back at 39 & thinking that's off to an interesting start. Thanks for the heads up abt 47, I've got it filed & stored for when I get there ;-)

Good luck with the wonky moles. Darn wonky moles!!!

KC
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options

Good Luck
    I'm back at 39 & thinking that's off to an interesting start. Thanks for the heads up abt 47, I've got it filed & stored for when I get there ;-)

Good luck with the wonky moles. Darn wonky moles!!!

KC

I'm with you KC
    I'm only 45 and really close to 47 so I'm thinking on taking your advise TJ and skipping it. Only problem is do I want to be 46 again or go a straight ashead to 48????????
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options

I'm with you KC
    I'm only 45 and really close to 47 so I'm thinking on taking your advise TJ and skipping it. Only problem is do I want to be 46 again or go a straight ashead to 48????????

hmmmm
    Go stright to 48, ya never want to repeat history. Yanno what I mean. Plus it gets you to 107 years of age which is thes new age goal.
    happy smiles
    tjhay
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

hmmmm
    Go stright to 48, ya never want to repeat history. Yanno what I mean. Plus it gets you to 107 years of age which is thes new age goal.
    happy smiles
    tjhay

Thanks Tj
    I'll make that my plan, Your right, Have you heard that song they use on some commercial?
    It says "when I grow up I want to be an old women"

I didn't really pay much attention to it until now. And now it's kinda of my motto. I want to be a 107 too!!!!!!!

Aurora
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Thanks Tj
    I'll make that my plan, Your right, Have you heard that song they use on some commercial?
    It says "when I grow up I want to be an old women"

I didn't really pay much attention to it until now. And now it's kinda of my motto. I want to be a 107 too!!!!!!!

Aurora

I have smaller ambitions
    After chemo, I said: " I want to live to be 80...and now I know what it feels like!" :D Lynn