Debi/bfbear - First Relay for Life Tonight!

Options
Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Our dear Debi/bfbear will participate in her first ACS Relay for Life event tonight, as Team Leader - no less - for "BrEaST FRIENDS" (love their name)!

Per her recent post - they are #1 team $ fundraiser, and Debi is #1 individual $ fundraiser! Amazing! Awesome!

Wishing Debi and her teammates a great time, with heartfelt thanks for the effort!

Kind regards, Susan

Comments

• tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Way to go Debi !!!
    Just don't overdo it!

hugs.
    teena
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    YAY Debi!!!
    I remember her post~ and I am sooo excited for her~ she is walking for ALL of us, you know!:-)

It comes as no surprise to us that she is the ultimate Relayer, does it???? Go Debi, go!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    chenheart said:

YAY Debi!!!
    I remember her post~ and I am sooo excited for her~ she is walking for ALL of us, you know!:-)

It comes as no surprise to us that she is the ultimate Relayer, does it???? Go Debi, go!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Have a good time
    Debi,
    Have a good time. We will be there with you in spirit chanting for you. Don't over do it.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You go Girl!
    Debi! you make us all proud, and you especially make me want to do this too. Soon, I promise. Like Susan said, love the name, and have a wonderful time.

=^..^=
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Debi!!!!
    Yay Deb! Have a great evening & then tell us all about it!!

Susan is correct...you're awesome!!

Hugs,

CR
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Debi!!!!
    Yay Deb! Have a great evening & then tell us all about it!!

Susan is correct...you're awesome!!

Hugs,

CR

THANKS!!!!
    I have written out a list with all of your names (the women I know the best here), and I'll think of everyone else on CSN too! I told Susan that I will be chanting names while walking, and if I get an opportunity to speak I will read all you names out loud as well!

Thanks for your good wishes, thoughts, and prayers. I'm doing this for ALL of us, and all the other survivors of other cancers out there.

Hugs to all,
    Debi
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    bfbear said:

THANKS!!!!
    I have written out a list with all of your names (the women I know the best here), and I'll think of everyone else on CSN too! I told Susan that I will be chanting names while walking, and if I get an opportunity to speak I will read all you names out loud as well!

Thanks for your good wishes, thoughts, and prayers. I'm doing this for ALL of us, and all the other survivors of other cancers out there.

Hugs to all,
    Debi

We love you Debi!!
    We will be right next to you in spirit!! Thank you for doing this for us!! :) Pammy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

We love you Debi!!
    We will be right next to you in spirit!! Thank you for doing this for us!! :) Pammy

Thanks Debi and have fun!

Thanks Debi and have fun!