Maybe I did something wrong

Options
Kat11
Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I could not get on the CSN conference chat this morning. Said my password was not valid. Easter time is one hour a head of me. I am in central time. This is correct right ????

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    New Password
    Kat, check your personal e-mail inbox. Greta sent a new password.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

New Password
    Kat, check your personal e-mail inbox. Greta sent a new password.

I was not
    I was not on the call--I never got a new password in my mailbox.
    I'll try for the next one.

Margo
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Me too Kat......
    Didn't check my email until just now. Too late..lol!

CR
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Me too Kat......
    Didn't check my email until just now. Too late..lol!

CR

email
    I re-checked my email and didn't fine anything from Greta regarding the conference call. I just changed my email address on my account info page ... so hopefully that will help with communications.

teena
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

email
    I re-checked my email and didn't fine anything from Greta regarding the conference call. I just changed my email address on my account info page ... so hopefully that will help with communications.

teena

Technical Problems--Nobody Could Get In
    Hey, you guys, Greta sent a new message to us. It is in your Inbox. Apparently, the new password "expired," so the call was a no-go for everyone. Rescheduled per the email she sent.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Technical Problems--Nobody Could Get In
    Hey, you guys, Greta sent a new message to us. It is in your Inbox. Apparently, the new password "expired," so the call was a no-go for everyone. Rescheduled per the email she sent.

Thanks Moopy
    I hadn't checked my e-mail yet either but glad you are on top of things!! Much appreciated. :) Pammy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks Moopy
    I hadn't checked my e-mail yet either but glad you are on top of things!! Much appreciated. :) Pammy

I don't think I got an
    I don't think I got an invite. There is nothing in my email. :(
  • greta
    greta Member Posts: 237
    Options
    my bad...
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to anyone who attempted to join the conference call this morning. I didn't realize the password had expired.

I scheduled two more calls to discuss the CSN bc board informally (no agenda). If you didn't get an email from me with the info this morning and are interested in partcipating, please send me your email address (click on the "Contact CSN" link in the top right corner of your screen). Anyone who is a current member of the bc board is welcome.

Have a good weekend all,
    Greta
    aka Your CSN Staff
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    greta said:

my bad...
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to anyone who attempted to join the conference call this morning. I didn't realize the password had expired.

I scheduled two more calls to discuss the CSN bc board informally (no agenda). If you didn't get an email from me with the info this morning and are interested in partcipating, please send me your email address (click on the "Contact CSN" link in the top right corner of your screen). Anyone who is a current member of the bc board is welcome.

Have a good weekend all,
    Greta
    aka Your CSN Staff

Thanks, Greta
    I didn't try this morning, and I'm having my port out on the 29th during the call. I'm glad an August date was added. I will try to make that one.

Mimi
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    greta said:

my bad...

Have a good weekend all,
    Greta
    aka Your CSN Staff

Thank you!
    Thank you Greta! We appreciate your time!

CR
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    greta said:

my bad...

Have a good weekend all,
    Greta
    aka Your CSN Staff

Yes, Thank You, Greta!
    And how very nice for us to "see" you here on the board!

I'll attempt to join the call on the 29th.

Kind regards, Susan
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options

Yes, Thank You, Greta!
    And how very nice for us to "see" you here on the board!

I'll attempt to join the call on the 29th.

Kind regards, Susan

Thanks Greta!
    Thanks for all your sincere efforts!! We'll talk on the 29th, for sure.

Hang in there, and it was really nice to see your face on here!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

Thanks Greta!
    Thanks for all your sincere efforts!! We'll talk on the 29th, for sure.

Hang in there, and it was really nice to see your face on here!

Hugs,
    Debi

Thanks Greta, Talk to you
    Thanks Greta, Talk to you later.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    greta said:

my bad...

Have a good weekend all,
    Greta
    aka Your CSN Staff

We understand....
    These things happen, no big deal!! But thanks so much Greta for keeping us informed and showing how much you care. We will speak with you in the future!! :) Pammy
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    greta said:

my bad...

Have a good weekend all,
    Greta
    aka Your CSN Staff

Greta
    Hey Greta! I forgot to post this before, so, wanted you to know how great it is to see a face with your name! You look great! Looking forward to the conference call!

Now, when is it? lol

Hugs, Kristin
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Greta
    Hey Greta! I forgot to post this before, so, wanted you to know how great it is to see a face with your name! You look great! Looking forward to the conference call!

Now, when is it? lol

Hugs, Kristin

Greta
    Was nice enough to create an "About Me" page, too (thanks, Greta). So I encourage my ACS/CSN BC Board sisters to check it out, learn more about her.

Kind regards, Susan