Options
2»

Comments

• lisa_k
    lisa_k Member Posts: 4
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Thank you!
    Thank you! When you say to someone that you went for a check-up and everything looks fine, they say "oh, that's good." When you say it to the wonderful prople here, they KNOW that's GOOD!! That's why I wanted to share here...everyone understands what a huge relief it is to get a good report!

Love to all!

CR

Great news
    Great news. I'm really happy for you.

Lisa
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Fabulous news!! So happy
    Fabulous news!! So happy for you :)

Congratulations CR! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so sorry that I am posting late Cindy! That is just the best news

ever! I am so happy for you! I am doing my happy dance..so..just imagine it. OK?

Here's to a lot more of those good results in your future! Cheers!

Love, Jeanne
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Congratulations CR! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so sorry that I am posting late Cindy! That is just the best news

ever! I am so happy for you! I am doing my happy dance..so..just imagine it. OK?

Here's to a lot more of those good results in your future! Cheers!

Love, Jeanne

Congratulations CR
    Yep sorry that I am posting late also, very good news indeed, very happy for you.
    Happy Smiles
    Tj
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Thank you!
    Thank you! When you say to someone that you went for a check-up and everything looks fine, they say "oh, that's good." When you say it to the wonderful prople here, they KNOW that's GOOD!! That's why I wanted to share here...everyone understands what a huge relief it is to get a good report!

Love to all!

CR

CR i'm Happy!
    I know what a relief this is.. i have my first checkup with radiologist Aug6, and chemo onc. the 28th of this mo. i also have one remaining "girl" but do you think this is crazy? I want to ask them if I can take it off maybe in a year or when they think i can and then do reconstruction. I hate to think of more surgeries and etc. but then i hate to think of the beast invading me again and do not want to go through everything all over . what do you think?
    hugs and congratulations!! love ya, jackie
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

CR i'm Happy!
    I know what a relief this is.. i have my first checkup with radiologist Aug6, and chemo onc. the 28th of this mo. i also have one remaining "girl" but do you think this is crazy? I want to ask them if I can take it off maybe in a year or when they think i can and then do reconstruction. I hate to think of more surgeries and etc. but then i hate to think of the beast invading me again and do not want to go through everything all over . what do you think?
    hugs and congratulations!! love ya, jackie

Jackie.......
    I have thought the exact same thing! If I had known then what I know now, I would have had double mastectomy. I live in fear, as I'm sure everyone does, that it will come back.

I have also been thinking some about reconstruction because although my prosthesis is doing its job...looks fine, it becomes very uncomfortable after a few hours. I just want to take it off & fling it!!

I know that your check-ups will go well and I can't wait to hear that everything is A-ok!!

Hugs,

CR
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    tjhay said:

Congratulations CR
    Yep sorry that I am posting late also, very good news indeed, very happy for you.
    Happy Smiles
    Tj

Great news, CR! Hope you've

Great news, CR! Hope you've been able to find some help with all your chores so you can take some time this weekend and celebrate. Also, hope that your husband is recovering well.

Joyce