Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    RE said:

I'm Sorry!
    I am sorry I kept you all in the dark for awhile there. I did post earlier for a sec and husband came in and scurried me off to take me to dinner. Please do not worry, I do think it all occurred due to lifting stuff I should not have. Once again so sorry to have worried you all.

RE

i wasn't worried
    cuz i know what a courageous woman you are, I admire you immensey,(sp) and am glad your sweet man is taking such good care of you, also i'm so happy that it was nothing too serious. Love ya Re and the best to you and yours.
    love, jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    RE said:

I'm Sorry!
    I am sorry I kept you all in the dark for awhile there. I did post earlier for a sec and husband came in and scurried me off to take me to dinner. Please do not worry, I do think it all occurred due to lifting stuff I should not have. Once again so sorry to have worried you all.

RE

i wasn't worried
    cuz i know what a courageous woman you are, I admire you immensey,(sp) and am glad your sweet man is taking such good care of you, also i'm so happy that it was nothing too serious. Love ya Re and the best to you and yours.
    love, jackie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

I'm Sorry!

RE

Hey RE, glad you posted. We
    Hey RE, glad you posted. We were all worried. Hope your tests will be ok!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    RE said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Well my tests are at 3:15 and I have to fast for them which is driving me nuts.....LOL! Yup the gal who has whipped cancer's fanny three times is whining because she can't have her soda pop! Okay I admit it, I am a soda popaholic it is true. I could care less about the food, I am just thirsty. I will only get the results immediately if they find a problem that needs to be addressed pronto otherwise it will be about 3 weeks before I know much. The spasms are better so I am pretty sure it was my fault due to the lifting I knew better than to do. My guy has told me NO MORE LIFTING! :-D Thanks again everyone for thinking of me and Moopy thank you so much for letting me know you all were thinking of me.

Big Ole Hugs,

RE

GOD is with you RE. love
    GOD is with you RE. love AND HUGS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
  • ohilly
    ohilly Member Posts: 441
    Options
    RE said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Well my tests are at 3:15 and I have to fast for them which is driving me nuts.....LOL! Yup the gal who has whipped cancer's fanny three times is whining because she can't have her soda pop! Okay I admit it, I am a soda popaholic it is true. I could care less about the food, I am just thirsty. I will only get the results immediately if they find a problem that needs to be addressed pronto otherwise it will be about 3 weeks before I know much. The spasms are better so I am pretty sure it was my fault due to the lifting I knew better than to do. My guy has told me NO MORE LIFTING! :-D Thanks again everyone for thinking of me and Moopy thank you so much for letting me know you all were thinking of me.

Big Ole Hugs,

RE

me, too
    I'm thinking of you, too, RE! You're a fighter,

Ohilly
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    RE said:

They ran 4 heart tests on me, one checked my aorta, one was an EEG and I cant recall what the other two were called. So far so good, they said they have to have a doc check it but if they saw anything they would not let me leave. So, since I got to leave I am thinking that is a good thing. Will take a bit for true doctor results I will let you know when I get those. Again, thank you all for your concern!

A ton of HUGS and then some,

RE

I asked my surgeon yesterday about muscle spasms and pain after lifting/carrying heavy things. She said that it is scar tissue breaking up from using that side harder than usual. She told me there is nothing wrong with it and it is in fact a good thing because there is no other way to break it up.

That being said, I HOPE that your tests are all A-OK!!

Love,

CR
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

I asked my surgeon yesterday about muscle spasms and pain after lifting/carrying heavy things. She said that it is scar tissue breaking up from using that side harder than usual. She told me there is nothing wrong with it and it is in fact a good thing because there is no other way to break it up.

That being said, I HOPE that your tests are all A-OK!!

Love,

CR

:-)
    CR you are a doll, thank you so much for asking that question it is good to get some sort of explanation. I do hope your apt with your surgeon went well also, thank again!

RE
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    RE said:

I'm Sorry!

RE

So glad to hear
    that it was nothing serious enough to keep you from being sent home. Rest up, I'm sure the results will come back just fine!! :) Pammy
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

So glad to hear
    that it was nothing serious enough to keep you from being sent home. Rest up, I'm sure the results will come back just fine!! :) Pammy

So glad you are better RE!
    So glad you are better RE! Still praying for you!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

So glad you are better RE!
    So glad you are better RE! Still praying for you!

bump

bump
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    RE said:

They ran 4 heart tests on me, one checked my aorta, one was an EEG and I cant recall what the other two were called. So far so good, they said they have to have a doc check it but if they saw anything they would not let me leave. So, since I got to leave I am thinking that is a good thing. Will take a bit for true doctor results I will let you know when I get those. Again, thank you all for your concern!

A ton of HUGS and then some,

RE

So glad to hear from you
    Oh, RE. Sorry you don't have the results. Waiting is the pits. I am glad that it seems like all is OK. Please take care: NO HEAVY LIFTING! :} Lynn