Medical Alert Bracelets...

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
FYI for everyone that is looking for a stylish Medical Alert Bracelet (for lymphedema, etc.)I found the website. They have some really, really nice ones!! Here it is.....www.laurenshope.com These braclets have ID tags that clasp onto any braclet you want. What a cool concept. Only problem (I'm forewarning you!) is that it is hard to decide which one to get to start with!! Happy browsing.....:) Pammy

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Thanks Pammy
    That is such a good idea and we can be stylish AND smart!
    hugs, jackie
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    rjjj said:

Thanks Pammy
    That is such a good idea and we can be stylish AND smart!
    hugs, jackie

Thanks Pammy, I think I am
    Thanks Pammy, I think I am going to need one.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Kat11 said:

Thanks Pammy, I think I am
    Thanks Pammy, I think I am going to need one.

Thank Pammy. I will check
    Thank Pammy. I will check out the site. And, if I get a virus, I am coming for you! LOL
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Kristin N said:

Thank Pammy. I will check out the site. And, if I get a virus, I am coming for you! LOL

Thanks for posting this.

Thanks for posting this.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Kristin N said:

Kristin, It's a deal!!
    LOL, I was told about this site when I went to the Look Good...Feel Better Class from a 14 year survivor! She had alot of great suggestions and info. Also (OK, girls, don't hate me!) I also got $250.00 worth of awsome makeup!! From places like Physicians formula, Clinic, Loreal, etc. Beautiful compact cases and make up brushes!! And a much needed nail file. They tell you that you will get $100.00 worth, but our kits had triple of everything!! If you have not been to a class.....do something nice for yourself!! GO!! You will not regret it! Oh yeah....hubby told me three times how beautiful I looked last night while we were at dinner. I guess I had beem wearing my makeup all wrong!! He hasn't said that 3 times in the last 3 months!! :) Pammy
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    I checked it out
    Those are really pretty. I make jewelry and I could do that easily but don't know where I would get the alert piece. I'm going to try and find out. Thanks for the site!
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    elm3544 said:

I checked it out
    Those are really pretty. I make jewelry and I could do that easily but don't know where I would get the alert piece. I'm going to try and find out. Thanks for the site!

Bump
    Here's another one. G.