Options
2»

Comments

• angel23
    angel23 Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

BOOHOO!!
    Angel, welcome. I can't beleive this! I posted you a very uplifting response yesterday, and today I look, bam.....gone! Hmph...it's sitting in cyberspace somewhere! (somewhere....out there....{sung to that famous tune} beneath the la la la... )
    Anyway, welcome. Glad you made a choice. Glad you will be surround by very good people for your surgery!!
    Keep us posted and keep up the great attitude!! :) Pammy

La La la....
    Thanks Pammy for your great intentions! Sometimes cyberspace has a mind of it's own... Hee...I will be sticking around here through out my adventure, and hope to hear more from you. I can tell you have much to offer! Thanks and have a good one...

Angel23
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    angel23 said:

La La la....
    Thanks Pammy for your great intentions! Sometimes cyberspace has a mind of it's own... Hee...I will be sticking around here through out my adventure, and hope to hear more from you. I can tell you have much to offer! Thanks and have a good one...

Angel23

angel
    I am so glad you were finally able to make a decision. You seem like you are so much more at peace now. I hope you stay in touch. Keep your head up even tho its hard and good luck

laura
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    lolad said:

angel
    I am so glad you were finally able to make a decision. You seem like you are so much more at peace now. I hope you stay in touch. Keep your head up even tho its hard and good luck

laura

Just want to wish you good
    Just want to wish you good luck Angel. I am glad that you made your

decision. Keep us updated!

Hugs, Jeanne