Heavenly Hats

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have posted this before, however there are many newbies so I want to post it again. Please go to www.heavenlyhats.com all you need to do is fill out a very brief form and in just a few days a "hat package" will be on its way to you at no cost to you. Here is an paragraph from that site:

"The Heavenly Hats Foundation(TM )collects and distributes brand new hats of all kinds to those heroes of all ages who lose their hair due to the treatment of cancer or the many other medical conditions which may cause hair loss. The Heavenly Hats Foundation (TM) was founded by teenager Anthony Leanna when he was only 10 years old."

I got my package when I lost my hair and it was such an uplifting feeling and rather fun as well.

Hugs to all,

RE

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Heavenly Hats
    I got a package from them and the hats have come in handy.

I belong to a golf course and have set a container in the clubhouse for new head gear and will be sending them a big box at the end of the summer so they can distribute them to others in need.

Jake's school is going to do a collection of hats at the beginning of school so there will be another shipment to them.

It is a great organization.

Margo
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

Heavenly Hats
    I got a package from them and the hats have come in handy.

I belong to a golf course and have set a container in the clubhouse for new head gear and will be sending them a big box at the end of the summer so they can distribute them to others in need.

Jake's school is going to do a collection of hats at the beginning of school so there will be another shipment to them.

It is a great organization.

Margo

THANK YOU!
    And to think it was all started by a ten year old boy with a HUGE heart!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    RE said:

THANK YOU!

I have read about this.
    I have read about this. Isn't it wonderful? What a kid! Thanks for posting this.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

I have read about this.
    I have read about this. Isn't it wonderful? What a kid! Thanks for posting this.

This is a great organization
    This is a great organization and a kid started it! I know lots can use this RE. Thank you for posting it!
  • SoftBallMom2
    SoftBallMom2 Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the website. I
    Thanks for the website. I guess I am a newbie. i start chemo next week. not looking forward to it. need all the help I can get. Thanks!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Thank you for the
    Thank you for the information! I checked out the site and put in my "order"! I work in a call center and went to work last night for the first time wearing a scarf. The ear piece kept making the scarf slip and I kept feeling exposed. I think a hat will be the way to go!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Thank you for being so thoughtful as to think of the nubies and post this for them. You are so kind and caring. :) Pammy
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thank you for being so thoughtful as to think of the nubies and post this for them. You are so kind and caring. :) Pammy

Thanks RE
    I'm hairless at

Thanks RE
    I'm hairless at the moment so I'll do it.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Heavenly Hats.......
    I also was blessed to have Heavenly Hats send me a box of "goodies". It was wonderful to receive the hats from them! I truly appreciated it!

CR
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Heavenly Hats.......
    I also was blessed to have Heavenly Hats send me a box of "goodies". It was wonderful to receive the hats from them! I truly appreciated it!

CR

I went to this site
    And they are asking us to vote for the founder, the person with the most votes wiil receive $15,000 for their foundation, so if you haven't been on this site for a while or are new to treatment, go and vote.

Aurora
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

I went to this site
    And they are asking us to vote for the founder, the person with the most votes wiil receive $15,000 for their foundation, so if you haven't been on this site for a while or are new to treatment, go and vote.

Aurora

I will go and vote. Thanks
    I will go and vote. Thanks for letting us know Aurora.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

THANK YOU!

RE, thanks for posting this. I am sure that lots can use the box of goodies!