survivors of stage IV cervical ca here?

Just wondering if there are any stage VIA cervical cancer survivors out here. Although I am in remission at this moment...the odds I were given weren't real good. And I lost my mother-in-law today...just making me think more about what my future might hold. And how to make the whole fiasco go smoothly for all my loved one's if/when the time arrives.
Thanks for being here gang!

Comments

• fammem
    fammem Member Posts: 3
    my mom has stage iv with
    my mom has stage iv with lung metts and the cervical is gone and now doing treatment for her lung and we just found out its on the brain. Anyone else dealt with this?
  • beckyracn
    beckyracn Member Posts: 322
    fammem said:

my mom has stage iv with
    my mom has stage iv with lung metts and the cervical is gone and now doing treatment for her lung and we just found out its on the brain. Anyone else dealt with this?

I am so sorry to hear about
    I am so sorry to hear about your mom. How long was she in remission before the mets showed up? I know it's only a matter of time before before it rears it's ugly head again in me. First time around it had spead to my bladder and 7 of 12 pelvic/abdominal lymph nodes. What are your mom's treatment options at this time? Will keep you both in my prayers;
    (((HUGS))) Becky
  • LDNdee
    LDNdee Member Posts: 3
    beckyracn said:

I am so sorry to hear about
    I am so sorry to hear about your mom. How long was she in remission before the mets showed up? I know it's only a matter of time before before it rears it's ugly head again in me. First time around it had spead to my bladder and 7 of 12 pelvic/abdominal lymph nodes. What are your mom's treatment options at this time? Will keep you both in my prayers;
    (((HUGS))) Becky

LDN
    Hello,

I am stage 4B Cervical with mets to lungs and elsewhere.... since being told Feb 2007 and only months to live. ( First diagnosis was 2005 with surgery, chemo and radiation at stage 1B2)

I take Low dose naltrexone now for over 2 1/2 years...it is NOT a cure but is holding the cancer down. I still have modest growth in tumors but they are showing calcifications because of the "LDN".

With no options given by conventional treatments I found a treatment which can benefit others also..

Doctors are now talking about it and trying to get the word out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

I am thankful someone told me about LDN so passing on the information.

Dee
    http://www.ldn4cancer.com