Happy, HAPPY Birthday, Joe (a/k/a Aortus)!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Jadie said:

Happy Birthday Joe
    I'm sending a cyber keg your way if Tash dosen't intervene and grab it. LOL

Jadie<3</p>

I Did
    I grabbed your cyber hug, I needed it more than he did, he's got the Moopster and them gorgeous dogs.

Thanks Hun.........I really need it tonight
    jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Happy Birthday
    Joe!
    Sorry for being late in this!You're awesome!!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday Joe
    I know I'm late but I wanted to wish you a good one anyway. Did you enjoy it? I know it's hard saying the "F" word now and the 30's all of a sudden look really good. At least that's how it was with me. Now, if only I could go back to 40 LOL. Hope you had a fabulous birthday and I wish you many many more.
    jan
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Thank you all AGAIN!
    At last! The inlaws are asleep, Moopy is asleep, and the pups are all asleep - and I'm about to hit the sack meself. But first I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies for wishing me a happy birthday - especially Susan for starting the thread and Cat for her wonderful poem. It has been an amazing birthday, and you have helped make it that way!

No matter how much Moopsy and I like it up here in St. Louis, and how well her radiation therapy is going, it's hard to escape feeling the weirdness of not being home, and thinking about the reason why we're not home. And you have all helped us enormously with that, too. Thank you so much - as Jackie's Bob put it: OUR FRIENDS ARE ON HERE!

Love,
    Joe
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Aortus said:

Thank you all AGAIN!
    At last! The inlaws are asleep, Moopy is asleep, and the pups are all asleep - and I'm about to hit the sack meself. But first I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies for wishing me a happy birthday - especially Susan for starting the thread and Cat for her wonderful poem. It has been an amazing birthday, and you have helped make it that way!

No matter how much Moopsy and I like it up here in St. Louis, and how well her radiation therapy is going, it's hard to escape feeling the weirdness of not being home, and thinking about the reason why we're not home. And you have all helped us enormously with that, too. Thank you so much - as Jackie's Bob put it: OUR FRIENDS ARE ON HERE!

Love,
    Joe

Sorry this is late, but,
    Sorry this is late, but, Happy Birthday JOE!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Sorry this is late, but,
    Sorry this is late, but, Happy Birthday JOE!

Yikes, this is late too.
    Yikes, this is late too. Happy belated birthday Joe! And, hi Moopy!
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    Yipes!
    I'm late too. I hope you had a wonderful day, and many more to come with the Moopster. Every time I read your posts I have to think that there are still good guys out there. Here's to one of the best, huge hugs....Cindy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

Yipes!
    I'm late too. I hope you had a wonderful day, and many more to come with the Moopster. Every time I read your posts I have to think that there are still good guys out there. Here's to one of the best, huge hugs....Cindy

Joe
    Sorry I'm late. Had Chemo problems. Hope you had a great B-Day.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Thank you all AGAIN!

Love,
    Joe

Nice! :-)
    Glad you ALL enjoyed your birthday, Joe!

Although your "physical" surroundings in St. Louis are quite different than being at home - your cyber surroundings are not. And, thank goodness for cyberspace!

Yes, we are with you. Always. Just as we were with Jackie in Billings.

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Joe
    Sorry I'm late. Had Chemo problems. Hope you had a great B-Day.

I am late also. Hope you
    I am late also. Hope you had a happy birthday aortus!
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    susie09 said:

I am late also. Hope you
    I am late also. Hope you had a happy birthday aortus!

Better late than never - THANKS!
    And Kat, I hope your chemo situation straightened out. I dreamt last night that I was going through chemo. It was really weird. I wasn't freaked out or anything. Just weirded out.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Aortus said:

Better late than never - THANKS!
    And Kat, I hope your chemo situation straightened out. I dreamt last night that I was going through chemo. It was really weird. I wasn't freaked out or anything. Just weirded out.

You Say It's Your Birthday?????
    A Very Merry Un-Birthday, to you, to you!

Being as I too am belated in wishing you a Happy 39th plus 1, I send you greetings ala Alice In Wonderland!

Hugs, and may the next 40 be even grander than the first....

Claudia
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

You Say It's Your Birthday?????
    A Very Merry Un-Birthday, to you, to you!

Being as I too am belated in wishing you a Happy 39th plus 1, I send you greetings ala Alice In Wonderland!

Hugs, and may the next 40 be even grander than the first....

Claudia

Talk about late......
    I'm realllllly late. Hope you had a great day Joe, Moopsy is really lucky to have such a great guy like you.
    Here to many more birthdays, no matter where they are......

Aurora