Tasha and U4art

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If you get a chance check out the expressions gallery, Art has posted a few nice photo's of his surprise visit with Tasha. Really nice pics Tasha!

RE
«1

Comments

  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Where are they?

    Where are they?
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I found it! I didn't know
    I found it! I didn't know who Art was but found it under expressions gallery at left under the CSN heading. <------See. Tasha you look great! Wish I could have gone.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Thanks for the heads up RE..
    Thanks for the heads up RE.. those pictures are priceless.. Tahsa looks so happy!!

    ~T
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    taleena said:

    Thanks for the heads up RE..
    Thanks for the heads up RE.. those pictures are priceless.. Tahsa looks so happy!!

    ~T

    I haven't found them
    Where do I go to find the pictures? I want to see. I want to see ... I want to see ...

    teena
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    tgf said:

    I haven't found them
    Where do I go to find the pictures? I want to see. I want to see ... I want to see ...

    teena

    Just hit expression Gallery
    Just hit expression Gallery on the left Teena...
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    taleena said:

    Just hit expression Gallery
    Just hit expression Gallery on the left Teena...

    just loved them
    WoW!!!! our Tash is absolutely captivating...her beauty and happiness just glows from within her.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    rjjj said:

    just loved them
    WoW!!!! our Tash is absolutely captivating...her beauty and happiness just glows from within her.

    Great pictures
    great pictures
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613

    Great pictures
    great pictures

    How cool is that! Great

    How cool is that! Great pictures!

    Joyce
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Thanks, dear RE...
    ... for bringing this to everyone's attention.

    Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

    Thanks, dear RE...
    ... for bringing this to everyone's attention.

    Kind regards, Susan

    Awwwwwwwww
    I can't believe you did this! Thank you so much!

    Re You are a Star!! Thanks, I needed this lift tonight., what a day Eh?

    Hugs J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    That was nice of him to meet
    That was nice of him to meet you Tasha.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    I found them RE. Thanks!

    I found them RE. Thanks!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Nice to see pics of Tasha.
    Nice to see pics of Tasha. Thanks RE and Art
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    DianeBC said:

    Nice to see pics of Tasha.
    Nice to see pics of Tasha. Thanks RE and Art

    Who is art anyway? lol

    Who is art anyway? lol
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    susie09 said:

    Who is art anyway? lol

    Who is art anyway? lol

    That was so sweet of Art coming to see you. What a nice surprise. Your pix are really sweet, too. Keep smiling.
    dmc
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    dmc_emmy said:

    That was so sweet of Art coming to see you. What a nice surprise. Your pix are really sweet, too. Keep smiling.
    dmc

    Aw, there is Tasha! Thanks
    Aw, there is Tasha! Thanks RE and Art!
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Alexis F said:

    Aw, there is Tasha! Thanks
    Aw, there is Tasha! Thanks RE and Art!

    Finally found 'em
    Thanks so much for sharing. It looked like a good time was had by all!! (It took me awhile to figure out how to get there!)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    bfbear said:

    Finally found 'em
    Thanks so much for sharing. It looked like a good time was had by all!! (It took me awhile to figure out how to get there!)

    Yea, it took me awhile too.
    Yea, it took me awhile too. I didn't know you could find them that way until RE told us.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    DianeBC said:

    Yea, it took me awhile too.
    Yea, it took me awhile too. I didn't know you could find them that way until RE told us.

    Yes, thanks for the pics Art
    Yes, thanks for the pics Art and RE of Tasha! I couldn't find them for awhile either. lol
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Beautiful pics
    Thanks for calling our attention to these, RE. Tasha, those are beautiful pictures of you! So nice to see your smiling face.

    Mimi