2»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Ten to Three AM.
    He's gone.
    I just woke up and I'm 'Yet Again' Abandoned!.......Woohoooooo Let's party!!!!!!!!!!!

D'ya know what the final straw was?.....Watching everyone on here have a naked Happy Dance Party on finishing Rads...Do you know what I did?....I sat out on the front deck and sobbed for three hours...Because as soon as I got back from my last treatment he called me a lazy b1tch and banged on at me for ages about, well 'now your treatments are over you can GET A JOB!'

Nice eh?

Anyway...........only happy news from now on.......Hugs to you all and thank you so much.....Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would be in jail.....
    I think I would not have been able to help myself for what I did to him if he would have said that to me!! But, so glad that he is gone and your right.....only happy news from now on!! :) Pammy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Ten to Three AM.
    He's gone.
    I just woke up and I'm 'Yet Again' Abandoned!.......Woohoooooo Let's party!!!!!!!!!!!

D'ya know what the final straw was?.....Watching everyone on here have a naked Happy Dance Party on finishing Rads...Do you know what I did?....I sat out on the front deck and sobbed for three hours...Because as soon as I got back from my last treatment he called me a lazy b1tch and banged on at me for ages about, well 'now your treatments are over you can GET A JOB!'

Nice eh?

Anyway...........only happy news from now on.......Hugs to you all and thank you so much.....Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

H hope
    E everything
    S

H hope
    E everything
    S starts
    G going
    O only
    N nicer
    E everyday
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Ten to Three AM.
    He's gone.

Nice eh?

What goes around.........
    ........comes around. Some day in some way he will pay for the way he has treated you.

We are here for you
    Jadie<3
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Cats Toy.........
    The Guy In the Corvette (YEAH LAST YEARS MODEL!) is from Manchester..........Just up the road from Lincolnshire..........where I lived in England.........

He has got a lot going for himself...........obvious..........nice looking, stable, not a raving lunatic.............MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What more can I say..............?????????????/////
    Am I wrong to be looking around elsewhere...........ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!

He's----Well Tasty!

Anyway, he reckons he'll be in next week..............Keep ya all posted.......I Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw him drive in today, I stayed super-cool..........UNTIL!........Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am such a tart!.......Sorry............

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Julia/Tasha
    I am so glad

Hi Julia/Tasha

I am so glad that you took a stand, and a tough one at that. It sounds like these other gentlemen are more the type that my mother talks about. Being with them builds you up, and never, ever puts you down. You deserve great things in your life, but only you can let them in. Love you, sister.
    Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Ten to Three AM.
    He's gone.

Nice eh?

A brand new life
    You know how good everything smells after it rains; that's what I hope it is like for you. I always appreciate your posts, happy or sad, dear sister. Now everything good can happen. Love, Lynn
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Cats Toy.........
    The Guy In the Corvette (YEAH LAST YEARS MODEL!) is from Manchester..........Just up the road from Lincolnshire..........where I lived in England.........

He has got a lot going for himself...........obvious..........nice looking, stable, not a raving lunatic.............MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What more can I say..............?????????????/////
    Am I wrong to be looking around elsewhere...........ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!

He's----Well Tasty!

Anyway, he reckons he'll be in next week..............Keep ya all posted.......I Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw him drive in today, I stayed super-cool..........UNTIL!........Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am such a tart!.......Sorry............

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Tash,
    Tell us inquiring minds what Corvette guy looks like?!!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

A brand new life
    You know how good everything smells after it rains; that's what I hope it is like for you. I always appreciate your posts, happy or sad, dear sister. Now everything good can happen. Love, Lynn

New Life
    Thank you all. I had the best Sunday ever, It was relaxed and quiet and no stress. I sat out on the back lawn sunbathing, drinking a nice cold beer and reading a Catherine Cookson book. Nobody getting drunk and abusive, Nobody starting tractor engines, Nobody cranking up dreadul music from the truck, Nobody demanding that I do this, that and the other.....Ohhhhhhhh It were BLISSFUL!

Maybe now I'll be able to get off the 'Happy Pills'... LOL

Hugs to you all... Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

New Life
    Thank you all. I had the best Sunday ever, It was relaxed and quiet and no stress. I sat out on the back lawn sunbathing, drinking a nice cold beer and reading a Catherine Cookson book. Nobody getting drunk and abusive, Nobody starting tractor engines, Nobody cranking up dreadul music from the truck, Nobody demanding that I do this, that and the other.....Ohhhhhhhh It were BLISSFUL!

Maybe now I'll be able to get off the 'Happy Pills'... LOL

Hugs to you all... Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good for you!
    So glad you had a good day, Tasha, you deserve it after all the B S you put up with!! Just think how many more of these kinda days are ahead of you! I'm happy for you. Cheers!!! :) Pammy
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Good for you!
    So glad you had a good day, Tasha, you deserve it after all the B S you put up with!! Just think how many more of these kinda days are ahead of you! I'm happy for you. Cheers!!! :) Pammy

Wonderful
    I'm glad you had a good day today--many more of them to come.

Margo
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options

Wonderful
    I'm glad you had a good day today--many more of them to come.

Margo

Great news

I was wondering today how everything was going with you. We were hiking at Chimney Bluffs which is on Lake Ontario about halfway between Rochester and Syracuse, and I thought about the day you took Jamie to Niagara Falls. So glad to hear that you had a great day. I love the times that I can just be absorbed in a good book, and I can forget everything else that's happening in my life.

Here's to many, many more peaceful Sunday's for you.

Joyce