Conference today anyone?

Options

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

email??
    I didn't get one. Do these conferences happen often? Am I missing something here?
    dmc

You are on the list
    You are on the list dmc...check your email and your spam. It may be in there.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Yea, I missed it too Cat.
    Yea, I missed it too Cat. But, hopefully, the next time I can make it. I just opened my email too late. I thought that if some can't make any of the conference calls, that if they have some ideas, they could just pass them on to someone else and let that person who can make it, bring it up. I only have one new idea, so, I need to think reallyyyyyyyyyyy hard.

Oh gawd..that will give me a headache. lol

my input
    would be to let us do our fun pics again! miss them, made the board so colorful! We could tell them we will be good.....think that'll work?
    he he

=^..^=
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

You are on the list
    You are on the list dmc...check your email and your spam. It may be in there.

Jeanne
    are you talking CSN e-mail or our regular E-mail? and where is the list i want to be on it...i feel so left out!!
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    I missed it too. Glad one of
    I missed it too. Glad one of us made it, so Greta didn't feel snubbed! I'll try next time. But I'm with Cat. I want our fun pics back.
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    rjjj said:

Jeanne
    are you talking CSN e-mail or our regular E-mail? and where is the list i want to be on it...i feel so left out!!

Jackie, it came in my
    Jackie, it came in my personal email, not the one here at CSN. Check in your spam folder. It might have gone there. And, you ARE on the list Jackie! lol
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    cats_toy said:

my input
    would be to let us do our fun pics again! miss them, made the board so colorful! We could tell them we will be good.....think that'll work?
    he he

=^..^=

But, would we be good? lol
    But, would we be good? lol That is the question Cat! lol
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

I missed it too. Glad one of
    I missed it too. Glad one of us made it, so Greta didn't feel snubbed! I'll try next time. But I'm with Cat. I want our fun pics back.

I must not be on it
    I never received an email so I must not be on the conference call group.
    What would it be all about?
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

But, would we be good? lol
    But, would we be good? lol That is the question Cat! lol

Shhh
    we could say we would....

=^..^=
  • Jeanne D
    Options

I must not be on it
    I never received an email so I must not be on the conference call group.
    What would it be all about?

Margo
    Margo, Greta at CSN knew she had left some names out, and, asked for us to remind her of them. I will email her and have her add you to the list, so, you should get an email too from her. OK? It will come in the email that you signed up with on here, not, the email on this site. Jeanne
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Well.....
    The email came to my desktop puter and I saw it very briefly before my mouse decided to die...pffftttt!!!!!! So am buying a new mouse tomorrow. Sheesh!
    I didn't even get a chance to read times or anything.

CR
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options

You Snooze You Lose!!!
    I was the only one at the conference and as luck would have it there was a prize for all those who called in.........a Caribbean cruise!!!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!

Are you awake yet?????? Sorry, kidding, no cruise, but I was hoping to meet some of you.
    Since I was the only one there, Greta and I have decided on a ton of changes.......

Kidding again.!! A fabulous conversation with lots of insight. I'm really glad I called in. I hope you make to the next one as I know you are all bright and intelligent men and women and will have lots of suggestions.

Jan
    What exactly is she looking for or asking? We chemo brains need time to think.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Shhh
    we could say we would....

=^..^=

I'm with you Cat..

I'm with you Cat..
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Well.....
    The email came to my desktop puter and I saw it very briefly before my mouse decided to die...pffftttt!!!!!! So am buying a new mouse tomorrow. Sheesh!
    I didn't even get a chance to read times or anything.

CR

on the 17th.. 8 am - 9 am
    on the 17th.. 8 am - 9 am central.... humm.... that would be 6-7am Washington time....I'll be on vacation....well, if the mood strikes to rise early I'll call in... let's bambard her with request for graphics back...lol
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Jadie said:

Jan
    What exactly is she looking for or asking? We chemo brains need time to think.

Honestly, you don't need
    Honestly, you don't need time to think. It's very casual. She's very easy to converse with just like you would with anyone. Cool accent too :) It's about making improvements to the site and problem solving problems that may come up in the future. Honestly...you don't have to study...you'll love it.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    taleena said:

on the 17th.. 8 am - 9 am
    on the 17th.. 8 am - 9 am central.... humm.... that would be 6-7am Washington time....I'll be on vacation....well, if the mood strikes to rise early I'll call in... let's bambard her with request for graphics back...lol

Taleena
    I agree absolutely.........I'll behave, Honestly. I'll be there on 17th, I was at work today at the stated time, whatever it was, What time zone am I?........I'm still on BST! LOL
    Hugs you all jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Taleena
    I agree absolutely.........I'll behave, Honestly. I'll be there on 17th, I was at work today at the stated time, whatever it was, What time zone am I?........I'm still on BST! LOL

17th
    I will be at work on the 17th but will ask my supervisor if I can call in. If I have to use annual leave to call in I can do that.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Taleena

Tasha.....
    I have double checked and you would be Eastern time.

CR
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Margo
    Margo, Greta at CSN knew she had left some names out, and, asked for us to remind her of them. I will email her and have her add you to the list, so, you should get an email too from her. OK? It will come in the email that you signed up with on here, not, the email on this site. Jeanne

I didn't get an email either.
    Hi Jeanne, If you haven't emailed yet, please add me to the list! Lynn
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Tasha.....
    I have double checked and you would be Eastern time.

CR

Nope
    I didn't get it on either of my personal emails. I guess I could email them and let them know I would interested. (?) Should be interesting. Thanks for letting me know.
    dmc
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

Nope
    I didn't get it on either of my personal emails. I guess I could email them and let them know I would interested. (?) Should be interesting. Thanks for letting me know.
    dmc

I didn't get an email about
    I didn't get an email about a conference either. Hmmmmm :(