LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Party underway!!!!
    Da da da da....da, humph! (dancing my happy dance for you!) So glad you made it through. I want your strenght & courage. So now that your not using it for anymore rads....can you pass it my way? :) Pammy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Let's............
    PARTY!

No picture Jackie? The picture of me on my last rad treatment is on my Expressions Page! And, I was so happy! Post one if you have one please!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    PARYT
    PARTY TIME PARTY TIME LOVE TO PARYT
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Party time
    So glad this part of the journey is over for you, Jackie. It's not easy having rads far away from home and friends. Take it easy. Hugs, :) Lynn
  • angel143
    angel143 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Congratulations
    You made it through the rain. Congratulations. I will sing this sing to you, BArry Manilow's "I made it through the rain". You're brave girl, you made it, enjoy the party.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    angel143 said:

Congratulations
    You made it through the rain. Congratulations. I will sing this sing to you, BArry Manilow's "I made it through the rain". You're brave girl, you made it, enjoy the party.

Jackie, are you still
    Jackie, are you still partying as we haven't heard from you?? Hmmm, I wonder hehe
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Jackie, are you still
    Jackie, are you still partying as we haven't heard from you?? Hmmm, I wonder hehe

your right!
    i am still enjoying all of the good vibes coming from my computer. I couldn't wait to share my good news with you all! and Thanks for all your happy and cheerful celebration notes. I mean it when i say i don't think i could have done it without all of you! I did go to the local pub with my hubbie, son and a couple good girlfriends! tipped back a few and had the whole place rub my fuzzy head for luck! it was alot of fun, although i wished you all were there with me in person, you are always with me in my heart..and i just couldn't wait to get back home and read your messages. We are such a special group of kindred spirits and i love each and everyone of you.
    My burns are still sore but not intolerable anymore. I haven't taken the pain pills for 2 days. They recommended vit. A&D ointment. It is found in the baby section for diaper rash. Wish i would have known that after wasting a half-hour looking for it. LOL! the NR. said this will help with that tight feeling and with healing.
    I am so glad to be home again, with my hubbie, doggie, and my garden!
    great big gentle hugs to all of you....my dear friends!
  • rjjj
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Let's............
    PARTY!

No picture Jackie? The picture of me on my last rad treatment is on my Expressions Page! And, I was so happy! Post one if you have one please!

Hi Jeanne
    They didn't give me a pic. just a certificate and a lucky wooden nickle that they all signed. People i got to know in the waiting rooms were so sweet though and each had a card or a pink ribbon and little gifts. They were all sooooooooosweet! I do know what you mean about being happy Jeanne!
    hugs
    jackie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing with you!!!
    YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!

NAKED HAPPY DANCE!!!

On with living life...it's the BEST!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Congrats
    Jackie! Good for you!
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Did someone say party?
    After we drink the keg that Aortis brings we will all do a pole dance with Tash.

Happy for you Jackie
    Jadie<3
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Jadie said:

Did someone say party?
    After we drink the keg that Aortis brings we will all do a pole dance with Tash.

Happy for you Jackie
    Jadie<3</p>

So, how are you doing now
    So, how are you doing now Jackie since you are done with rads? Healing I hope.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    WHOOOOO HOOOOOO
    Wow~ I missed the announcement!!! Congratulations on that Milestone!!! On to Life After cancer, girlfriend! Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

I am grinning ear to ear at your news~we all are!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    rjjj said:

your right!
    i am still enjoying all of the good vibes coming from my computer. I couldn't wait to share my good news with you all! and Thanks for all your happy and cheerful celebration notes. I mean it when i say i don't think i could have done it without all of you! I did go to the local pub with my hubbie, son and a couple good girlfriends! tipped back a few and had the whole place rub my fuzzy head for luck! it was alot of fun, although i wished you all were there with me in person, you are always with me in my heart..and i just couldn't wait to get back home and read your messages. We are such a special group of kindred spirits and i love each and everyone of you.
    My burns are still sore but not intolerable anymore. I haven't taken the pain pills for 2 days. They recommended vit. A&D ointment. It is found in the baby section for diaper rash. Wish i would have known that after wasting a half-hour looking for it. LOL! the NR. said this will help with that tight feeling and with healing.
    I am so glad to be home again, with my hubbie, doggie, and my garden!
    great big gentle hugs to all of you....my dear friends!

Wondering
    Just a thought~ if A&D Ointment is used for Both BC Burns and Diaper Rash, shouldn't it be called T&A Ointment????

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    chenheart said:

Wondering
    Just a thought~ if A&D Ointment is used for Both BC Burns and Diaper Rash, shouldn't it be called T&A Ointment????

Hugs,
    Claudia

Good point!!
    I'm writing the company today....great suggestion Claudia!! :) Pammy
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO
    Wow~ I missed the announcement!!! Congratulations on that Milestone!!! On to Life After cancer, girlfriend! Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

I am grinning ear to ear at your news~we all are!

Hugs,
    Claudia

YIPPPEEEE!!!!
    The flamingos are dancing their skinny little legs off for you. Whoopppeee!

hugs.
    teena
  • rjjj
    Options
    tgf said:

YIPPPEEEE!!!!
    The flamingos are dancing their skinny little legs off for you. Whoopppeee!

hugs.
    teena

Wow weve been partying for days
    Thank you all my sweet sisters for such good thoughts. My burns are healing slowly and i love you all!
    hugs, Jackie
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Thank you all my sweet sisters for such good thoughts. My burns are healing slowly and i love you all!
    hugs, Jackie

A belated congrats!
    What a great thing to be done. I'm so proud of you, Jackie!!! I remember when we were both just starting chemo. Now, we're done, done, done!! I hope you spent these past few days partying hard. Now, go out and live your life.

Mimi
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    rjjj said:

hugs, Jackie

Congratulations from me too.
    Congratulations from me too. I'll make a toast to your health with my Dr Pepper.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Congratulations from me too.
    Congratulations from me too. I'll make a toast to your health with my Dr Pepper.

We should all PARTY for
    We should all PARTY for Jackie! WTG Jackie!!!