Up, Down, Up, Down...I love you gals!

Options
2»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Angry
    Maybe he is angry at himself and you are a handy target. Don't buy into his issue. Your mother can speak for herself if she has a problem and it seems that everyone is doing well with it except your father. Go and enjoy and don't let him rain on your parade. Give mom a chance to say something and if she says it's fine--believe her. She may have issues with your father also but they are her issues. Just take care of you and hubby and do what is right for you.

Maureen

Dmc...
    I have to agree with Maureen. I think she has a very good point. I think that when we are troubled sometimes we have a tendency to hurt the ones that are closest to us (Family). It's not fair but sometimes that is what happens. I try to be more forgiving and tell myself that it really is their issues, not mine. Absolutely do what is best for you and try not to feel that you need your fathers approval on your actions. Sounds like you are trying to be accomendating all the way around and he is still throwing in monkey wrenches. I don't think what ever actions and decisions you make will ever be accepted as the right one in his mind. He will get over it or he won't. But it is not up to you to bend over backwards to accomendate him when he is being unreasonable. I hope it works out for you and with a happy ending! :) Pammy