Christmas Girl-where are you?!!

Options
outdoorgirl
outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Susan,
What happened to you,I miss you! We miss you! If you are on vacation,that's one thing-but if you're staying away that's a whole nother thing! Come back to us!!!

Comments

• CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Our dear Susan was going to have a "stay-cation" at home with hubby. I believe that they were basically going to enjoy each other's company for the week and visit a few hometown places.
    I'm guessing that we will be hearing from her in the next day or two.

CR
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Our dear Susan was going to have a "stay-cation" at home with hubby. I believe that they were basically going to enjoy each other's company for the week and visit a few hometown places.
    I'm guessing that we will be hearing from her in the next day or two.

CR

Heh
    Hope they enjoyed the Brewers-Cubbies game yesterday afternoon!

(ducks and runs in case 12/25 is reading this)
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Susan
    I also thought she is taking a vacation, Patty. I know she would not leave the board permanently without telling us; also, I know she will appreciate your posting for her.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Hi, Patty! :-)
    Yes, husband was off from work/at home/on vacation/"stay-cation" all this past week. Have simply been out and about a lot, enjoying typical outdoor summertime activities... I've been an OUTDOORGIRL, just like you! Lotsa fun. Am tired tonight, but in a good way - not complaining!

Trying to "catch up" with everyone, with the board. Amazing how much happens here in just a few days!

Thanks for this thread, Patty. Truly, I'm touched! (But, also sorry if I caused unnecessary concern.)

I've missed you, everyone, too! Back to "normal" (whatever the heck THAT is!) tomorrow.

Hope ALL enjoyed the holiday weekend!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Sorry to perhaps disappoint, Joe. No, didn't attend a baseball game...
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

Hi, Patty! :-)
    Yes, husband was off from work/at home/on vacation/"stay-cation" all this past week. Have simply been out and about a lot, enjoying typical outdoor summertime activities... I've been an OUTDOORGIRL, just like you! Lotsa fun. Am tired tonight, but in a good way - not complaining!

Trying to "catch up" with everyone, with the board. Amazing how much happens here in just a few days!

Thanks for this thread, Patty. Truly, I'm touched! (But, also sorry if I caused unnecessary concern.)

I've missed you, everyone, too! Back to "normal" (whatever the heck THAT is!) tomorrow.

Hope ALL enjoyed the holiday weekend!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Sorry to perhaps disappoint, Joe. No, didn't attend a baseball game...

Susan,
    I'm glad that you've been out living life with your hubby! Yeah,hadn't seen you around for a while and wondered what happened to you. Good to see you back again!