How long does fatigue last??

Options
2»

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Thanks gals, I think the
    Thanks gals, I think the aromasin is playing a huge part here. I can feel the tired burning in my eyes and drops don't seem to make much of a difference. I saw my doc and he's written me off work for the 4-6 weeks and already I feel much better. At least at home I can work around it rather than trying to be "normal" at work. It took so much out of me. I can't afford to make mistakes in a pharmacy. Maybe for some of you it's your meds. In that case we just need to get through the next few years.......seems so long.
    Oh well, in the meantime I plan on looking after me, get back into exercising, eating better and enjoying some of our rather short summer.

hugs to you all
    jan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Thanks gals, I think the
    Thanks gals, I think the aromasin is playing a huge part here. I can feel the tired burning in my eyes and drops don't seem to make much of a difference. I saw my doc and he's written me off work for the 4-6 weeks and already I feel much better. At least at home I can work around it rather than trying to be "normal" at work. It took so much out of me. I can't afford to make mistakes in a pharmacy. Maybe for some of you it's your meds. In that case we just need to get through the next few years.......seems so long.
    Oh well, in the meantime I plan on looking after me, get back into exercising, eating better and enjoying some of our rather short summer.

hugs to you all
    jan

A nice break for you, Jan
    Glad you've got a compassionate doctor. I'll be hoping the extended break from work will help to provide you with a chance to rest, relax and re-energize.

Kind regards, Susan
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options

A nice break for you, Jan
    Glad you've got a compassionate doctor. I'll be hoping the extended break from work will help to provide you with a chance to rest, relax and re-energize.

Kind regards, Susan

Thanks Susan, leaving in the
    Thanks Susan, leaving in the morning to spend a couple of days with my son and grandson at their cabin. I've been making up salads and stuff today and I'm bushed.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Thanks Susan, leaving in the
    Thanks Susan, leaving in the morning to spend a couple of days with my son and grandson at their cabin. I've been making up salads and stuff today and I'm bushed.

Have a lovely time, Jan...
    Oooh, am excited for you - to see your precious grandbaby! (Your son, too, of course!)

Sounds like a fantastic way to start off your break from work! Enjoy! :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

Thanks gals, I think the

hugs to you all
    jan

Glad you're getting a break
    Glad you got a break and will have quality time with family. As a teacher I have sort of a break and it really helps. Hugs back to you, Lynn