Options
2»

Comments

• CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    Thank you for your well wishes.

Spent the day "doting" on hubby. He has lost so much weight! He could stand to lose some, but he has lost way beyond that!
    So, feeding him, but HEALTHY things now. He is finally on board with eating better!

So we are pretty much just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

However, you all know that I CAN'T stay away from here!! LOL!! I guess I'm addicted to all of you!!

Hugs,

CR
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    4th of July
    Happy 4th of July to all of you!! May you be safe and sound, have fun!!!!
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Very happy!
    The hospital just called here....8:30 p.m. and said that hubby has just been released! They have been monitoring his blood every couple of hours today, and he is now at some level that they have been waiting for. So after 23 days, he is coming home!
    Daughter and son-in-law just left for Buffalo to get him.

It will be a good holiday here!

CR

CR-let the celebrations begin!
    I am so glad to hear that your sweetie is coming home. :) That is great news!
    dmc
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    tjhay said:

4th of July
    Happy 4th of July to all of you!! May you be safe and sound, have fun!!!!

Happy 4th to you all!
    Procrastination has once again paid off. I got an American flag for 1/2 off today! My father should be proud that I, a rebellious 70s hippie, is flying our flag in honor of our freedom. :) I will be sure to call and inform him that I am displaying it with pride and, though I don't have a light under it, I am leaving the side light on that is a mere 8 feet away (I say this only because I know that he will ask).

My hubby, though deaf and blind, wants to go the fireworks. Can you imagine how hard it is to interpret the colors of the fireworks, especially the finalle?! Last week, he told me that he probably will not want to go because, "It's the same every year." Huh? How does he know? Men, they are so confusing! If Emmy doesn't mind the noise, we will be sitting on the park grounds with hundreds of others and getting by bugs, with my hands signing furiously as the rockets flare.

dmc
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

Happy 4th to you all!
    Procrastination has once again paid off. I got an American flag for 1/2 off today! My father should be proud that I, a rebellious 70s hippie, is flying our flag in honor of our freedom. :) I will be sure to call and inform him that I am displaying it with pride and, though I don't have a light under it, I am leaving the side light on that is a mere 8 feet away (I say this only because I know that he will ask).

My hubby, though deaf and blind, wants to go the fireworks. Can you imagine how hard it is to interpret the colors of the fireworks, especially the finalle?! Last week, he told me that he probably will not want to go because, "It's the same every year." Huh? How does he know? Men, they are so confusing! If Emmy doesn't mind the noise, we will be sitting on the park grounds with hundreds of others and getting by bugs, with my hands signing furiously as the rockets flare.

dmc

I hope everyone had a happy
    I hope everyone had a happy and safe one! Happy 4th!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Very happy!
    The hospital just called here....8:30 p.m. and said that hubby has just been released! They have been monitoring his blood every couple of hours today, and he is now at some level that they have been waiting for. So after 23 days, he is coming home!
    Daughter and son-in-law just left for Buffalo to get him.

It will be a good holiday here!

CR

And relieved!
    CR - GREAT news! :-)

Hope ALL enjoyed the holiday!

Kind regards, Susan