Not about bc, but need positive thoughts...

Options
2»

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

DMC
    Prayers coming your way. For strength for you and all your family, and an answer to what caused the bleeding. And just because your Mom is older, don't think the worst. Some of those "oldsters" are tougher than us youngsters! Post when you can. hugs, Cindy

dmc
    Positive thoughts and prayers coming her way. Keep us updated when you can.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • maryannrogers
    maryannrogers Member Posts: 115
    Options

dmc
    Positive thoughts and prayers coming her way. Keep us updated when you can.

Hugs,
    Margo

PRAYERS
    Sending you and your family love and prayers.

Keep us posted when you can.

Love,
    Maryann
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    dmc,
    thoughts and prayers from me as well!
    Love,Patty
  • durallkst
    durallkst Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Praying For You
    I am praying that they find you mom's problem. I am praying for a healing for your mom. Mom's are very special for support. I will ask that our Lord give you and your father peace about the situation. My you feel His warm embrace during this time.
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    durallkst said:

Praying For You
    I am praying that they find you mom's problem. I am praying for a healing for your mom. Mom's are very special for support. I will ask that our Lord give you and your father peace about the situation. My you feel His warm embrace during this time.

My mom made it through the night
    I woke to another text msg from my little brother. The drs gave her 2 units of blood and today they will use a camera to find out the cause of the bleeding (amazing technology!).

After I received the msg I got online to find many more posts from my dear friends and I cried tears of joy. Each and everyone of you are so very special to me. I was able to sleep last night, though it was not a totally restful one, knowing that your energy was reaching out to my mom. My little brother told me that my father will send updates every few hours; I will keep you posted.

I don't know how I can ever thank you for your loving support, you all are truly my dearest of friends.
    dmc
  • ohnonotnow
    ohnonotnow Member Posts: 5
    Options
    dmc
    dmc-

Sorry to hear about your mother. The power of pray will help her. Hugs to you :)
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

I woke to another text msg from my little brother. The drs gave her 2 units of blood and today they will use a camera to find out the cause of the bleeding (amazing technology!).

After I received the msg I got online to find many more posts from my dear friends and I cried tears of joy. Each and everyone of you are so very special to me. I was able to sleep last night, though it was not a totally restful one, knowing that your energy was reaching out to my mom. My little brother told me that my father will send updates every few hours; I will keep you posted.

I don't know how I can ever thank you for your loving support, you all are truly my dearest of friends.
    dmc

Grateful to Hear This
    Thank you for this update, DMC. Your mom was in my thoughts when I got up this morning, and I was hoping for good news from overnight.

Try to take care of yourself, today as much as you can, ok?
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

dmc

dmc.......
    Yes, please keep us updated on your Mom. I'm guessing that it's not very easy on your Dad either, so will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers....

Hugs,

CR