EARLY roll call: Holiday weekend plans!!

Options
2»

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Sounds like everyone has
    Sounds like everyone has something to do.

I have off from rads Friday and my hubby is home too. I will probably take my 6 year old out for a bit, she is dying for time alone with me. Then to work Friday at 3pm til Saturday night 5pm. Sunday morning 7am, ugh, we will be at a horse show. My 6 year old is competing. Then I will take out my 4 year old for her turn with mommy time.

Hoping the rain stops, it has been raining here for weeks!
    Enjoy the weekend everyone,
    Kim

Holiday
    chemo treatment today--only 3 more to go.
    Friday-if it rains movie with Jake and then Jake to spend night at my sister's house and they are going to a street dance. Me-I will be in bed early.
    Saturday--golf at 7:15 then cookout and swimming and then fireworks on the river.
    Sunday--rest and get Jake's pool up and filled.

Sounds like everyone is going to have a great 4th and Canada Day.

Margo
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    HOLIDAY FUN
    Sounds like everyone's got some fun things to do. I am over on the eastern shore of Maryland, near Ocean City. We plan on having a cookout at a friends house and hopefully watch the fireworks from behind the racdetrack, if we can get the car on there! Drove down yesterday and the weather has been great so far. A thunderstorm during the night but bright and clear and low humidity today.

Everyone enjoy the celebrations, either in Canada or here in the US!

Pat
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    padee6339 said:

HOLIDAY FUN
    Sounds like everyone's got some fun things to do. I am over on the eastern shore of Maryland, near Ocean City. We plan on having a cookout at a friends house and hopefully watch the fireworks from behind the racdetrack, if we can get the car on there! Drove down yesterday and the weather has been great so far. A thunderstorm during the night but bright and clear and low humidity today.

Everyone enjoy the celebrations, either in Canada or here in the US!

Pat

Having a cookout here with
    A cookout here with friends and some family on the 4th. Should be a great day with the weather and with all of the fun people coming.

Watching the fireworks at night with everyone.

Have a fun July 4th all!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Having a cookout here with
    A cookout here with friends and some family on the 4th. Should be a great day with the weather and with all of the fun people coming.

Watching the fireworks at night with everyone.

Have a fun July 4th all!

It sounds like everyone had
    It sounds like everyone had great plans! Hoping that you had a lot of fun and a good time!

Thanks again Mimi for these Weekend Plan postings!