Options
2»

Comments

• Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    lizbiz said:

That is just fabulous news!
    Beth, I'm so happy for you and send my very BEST wishes for Nedness forever!!!

Hugs and Prayers,
    Elizabeth

WHAAAAAWHOOOOOO
    Congrats on being NED..It is the best feeling being NED!!!!! As far as furture tests don't make yourself crazy thinking about it all the time just enjoy the time you have now,your new marriage and going back to work...LIFE IS GOOD !!!!! JULIE
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    NED's da bomb!
    I love it! Congratulations! It's been some road travelled, but you made it!

Bless you!
    Kirsten
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Options
    great news!
    keep on keeping on...

Leslie
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    HOORAY
    Life is great; enjoy every minute NED.

Huggs,
    Barbara
  • shmurciakova
    shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
    I just wanted to jump in and say congratulations! Enjoy the rest of the summer and all the exciting things happening in your life.
    Great news,
    Susan H.
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    NED
    Sweet! Paula G.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yay!
    Woohoo!! Let the dancing begin! That's wonderful news!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    Options
    VickiCO said:

Great News!
    Beth, I am so happy for you! NED is my friend as well. Maybe we should have an NED party? Get on that bike and head on up here to Denver and I will treat you to the best dinner ever (I promise NOT to cook it! LOL!)

Many Hugs, Vicki

What NED really stands for....with apologies to KathiM
    No Evidence of Disease? Now it means Naked Enthusiastic Dancing!
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    trainer said:

What NED really stands for....with apologies to KathiM
    No Evidence of Disease? Now it means Naked Enthusiastic Dancing!

I love it
    And believe me I did it....

Beth
  • menright
    menright Member Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good News indeed
    Beth:

Congrats on the great news. Enjoy your new friend. Maybe you could introduce him to me and others!

Mike
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    dorookie said:

Thank you
    Thanks Lisa, I really appreciate it....How are you doing by the way?

Beth

Beth
    Beth,

Congrats again & thanks for asking about me. I have lots of energy at the moment, which is good. Still watching my CEA level- after rising for a while, it went down some, but now it's rising again. Three oncs all concurred that they don't see the need to scan me because of it any sooner than was already planned (which is end of July). So I wait until then to see if anything is going on in me again since the last scan early April showed no active disease on the PET (but numerous spots still showed on the CT). I have lots of aches and pains in my joints- I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the Avastin isn't causing some of the pains- I've been on it for 11 months straight now, plus I was on it for 6 months when I was first diagnosed. My worst day for pain was the day of and after my last Avastin infusion. The rheumatologist said I don't have arthritis- he thinks it's maybe the Avastin causing my pain.
    I'll have to discuss that possibility more with my new onc when I see him next.

Other than that, I'm excitedly looking forward to my family vacation- we're leaving in just six days & I've got lots to do to get ready!

Have a great day, Beth (and everyone!)

Lisa
  • shoppergal
    shoppergal Member Posts: 118
    Options
    The Best News Ever!
    Congratulations! I agree with you, it does feel like being let out of jail! But I think it's even better than that.I keep telling everyone my new name is NED and I love it.

Enjoy life to the fullest now.Life is a gift, that's why its called the present!
    Good luck on the upcoming wedding and the baby. :-)
  • dorookie
    Options
    menright said:

Good News indeed
    Beth:

Congrats on the great news. Enjoy your new friend. Maybe you could introduce him to me and others!

Mike

I am doing my best
    I want everyone to know my new friend. Everyone here deserves to meet MR. Ned and I hope they all do very very soon. How are you doing by the way, how many more treatments?

BEth
  • dorookie
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Beth
    Beth,

Congrats again & thanks for asking about me. I have lots of energy at the moment, which is good. Still watching my CEA level- after rising for a while, it went down some, but now it's rising again. Three oncs all concurred that they don't see the need to scan me because of it any sooner than was already planned (which is end of July). So I wait until then to see if anything is going on in me again since the last scan early April showed no active disease on the PET (but numerous spots still showed on the CT). I have lots of aches and pains in my joints- I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the Avastin isn't causing some of the pains- I've been on it for 11 months straight now, plus I was on it for 6 months when I was first diagnosed. My worst day for pain was the day of and after my last Avastin infusion. The rheumatologist said I don't have arthritis- he thinks it's maybe the Avastin causing my pain.
    I'll have to discuss that possibility more with my new onc when I see him next.

Other than that, I'm excitedly looking forward to my family vacation- we're leaving in just six days & I've got lots to do to get ready!

Have a great day, Beth (and everyone!)

Lisa

Avastin
    I think I had that the first go around but cant really remember. But I am glad you have more energy, I am still a bit weak in that area, gots to work on it. Enjoy your vacation you deserve one that is for sure...Enjoy and be safe..

God Bless
    Beth
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Late Arrival
    Great news Beth!
    I posted late but just wishing you the best going forward. It all sounds so promising.
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Late Arrival
    Great news Beth!
    I posted late but just wishing you the best going forward. It all sounds so promising.

So good hear
    So good to hear the news. Congrats .

Dawn