Attn Everyone! Take advantage of this offer!

lisa42
lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Everyone,

This info was posted awhile back by someone, but I wanted to post it now for anyone who may have missed the information. Okay, so it isn't an offer of free flatscreen TV's being given away here, but Bethesda skin care company will send anyone who has had a cancer diagnosis a free bar of their soap!
**All you have to do is send your request by email to: geoff@bethesdaskincare.com Write "Melanie Project" in the subject field of your email, then include your name, mailing address, and any other info you want to include to let him know you've had a cancer diagnosis.

Melanie is apparently a relative of someone in the company who has died from cancer, and I was told today in an email from Geoff that the Melanie project will be written into the company policy & that they will always have this offer. It takes a while- I sent my email request several weeks ago & had even forgotten about it, when I received an email today from Bethesda skin products (I almost clicked it into the trash without reading it, because I forgot about it and thought it was spam). Anyhow, I received a very nice personal note from the owner, Geoff, and was told my soap would be shipped to me within a few days.

Might as well take advantage of the offer, everyone! As you read this, make at least a short comment so it bounces back up to the top (especially if some time has passed) and that way people can continue to read about this offer.

Blessings to everyone-
Lisa

Comments

• lisa42
    bouncin' it to the top
    Hi-

I'm just "bouncing this thread to the top". This is such an active board, that our threads can be lost "down below" in just a very short time. Hope you all have a great day!

Any comments from anyone who's already taken advantage of this offer??

Lisa
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    lisa42 said:

bouncin' it to the top
    Hi-

I'm just "bouncing this thread to the top". This is such an active board, that our threads can be lost "down below" in just a very short time. Hope you all have a great day!

Any comments from anyone who's already taken advantage of this offer??

Lisa

Lisa
    I thought i read it here somewhere that she wasn't going to do that anymore I could be wrong.

michelle
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member

Lisa
    I thought i read it here somewhere that she wasn't going to do that anymore I could be wrong.

michelle

I got mine!
    I actually received my free bar a couple of weeks ago. Melanie lost her battle with colon cancer a few weeks ago.
  • lisa42
    Michelle
    Michelle,

That's what I had thought too, but like I said, I got the email today from Geoff who said they're writing into the company code that they will keep on doing this free offer.

Lisa
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    lisa42 said:

Michelle
    Michelle,

That's what I had thought too, but like I said, I got the email today from Geoff who said they're writing into the company code that they will keep on doing this free offer.

Lisa

Lisa's correct.
    I spoke with Geoff via email and he said the family is more determined than ever before to keep the legacy going and will continue to offer this service.
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    luv3jay said:

Lisa's correct.
    I spoke with Geoff via email and he said the family is more determined than ever before to keep the legacy going and will continue to offer this service.

soap
    sounds good to me

michelle
  • lisa42
    Just bumpin this to the top
    Just bumpin this to the top again :)