Somewhat surprised!

LPack
LPack Member Posts: 645
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I could say I am LOL but I am not. Guess I do know my body more than what I think. Long story short - aches & pains. Did pick up CA125 and it is now 113.5 up from 13.5 six weeks ago.

I am scheduled to see Dr. J. Thursday, so we will see what she says. And I did pick up my report from ER with thymus gland mass.

Will keep you posted.

In His Grip,
Libby

Comments

• ladyjogger31
    ladyjogger31 Member Posts: 289
    Prayers
    Hi Libby, I will be keeping you in my prayers.
    Hugs, Terry
  • Susan523
    Susan523 Member Posts: 231 Member
    You have our prayers
    Our thoughts & prayers are with you, Libby. Hang in there~
    Susan xoxo
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Dear Libby
    So sorry you have to go through this. It could be a mistake or something else causing the rise, which I know you already know. Stay strong and focused while they get to the bottom of this.
    Hugs and prayers,
    kathleen:)
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    kayandok said:

Dear Libby
    So sorry you have to go through this. It could be a mistake or something else causing the rise, which I know you already know. Stay strong and focused while they get to the bottom of this.
    Hugs and prayers,
    kathleen:)

Libby
    Prayers coming your way, Cindy
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Hugs
    Dearest Libby,

I am so sorry your ca125 took a jump ~ sending lots of prayers and will be watching for an update. Hugs ♥ Prayers Bonnie
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Prayers coming your way
    Libby, remember my CA125 was less than one at the first of June. HA HA. there are mistakes...ran another one and it was 166. Could be a mistake the other way too. Will pray that is what happened.

Saundra
  • groundeffect
    groundeffect Member Posts: 639 Member
    Wishing you the best!
    Hi Libby,

I hope Dr. J will have nothing but good thoughts for your situation! I'll check back to see how things turn out during your visit.

Sue
  • JanQ
    JanQ Member Posts: 236
    CA-125
    You are in my prayers. I'm not always so sure about that ca-125 mine is up to 258 now, I have been on hexalen. I am going for genetic testing next Tuesday and then see if I can get in some trials.

I am sorry you have to go through this,hang in there!

Jan
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    ADD MY PRAYERS
    That CA125 can be a real pain, can't it? I know we sometimes live and breathe by those numbers, but it can rise and fall for all kinds of reasons. Let us know about your Thursday appointment results.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Monika