PRAYERS FOR SUE

LPack
LPack Member Posts: 645
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
As I recall, today is the day Sue is having her cytoscopy. Let's lift her up in prayer as a teal body and pray for great results!!

Have a wonderful day, lady friends!

In His Service,
Libby ☺ ♥

Comments

• BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Prayers for Sue
    Libby it is Sue's surgery day and yes we all are lifting her in prayer. :-)
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Here for you
    Count me in...Saundra
  • ladyjogger31
    ladyjogger31 Member Posts: 289
    saundra said:

Here for you
    Count me in...Saundra

Prayers
    Yes, count me in on prayers also.
    Hugs Terry
  • arbor3
    arbor3 Member Posts: 103
    PRAYERS

Count me in on the prayers for Sue. Dinora
  • groundeffect
    groundeffect Member Posts: 639 Member
    Came through with flying colors!
    Thank you Libby, Bonnie, everyone!

My procedure went on without a hitch, and did not find any cancer inside my bladder, thank the Lord! It didn't answer any questions, unfortunately, so I'm going back to my gyn/onc on July 14th for the next discussion. I put off having the CT scan that was ordered prior to the cytological exam, so I guess it's time to go ahead with that.

The CT scan was one of those things I decided on for myself, without consulting the ordering physician. After asking the opinions of two of the urological group what they thought I should do (wait, or have the scan before the exam with them), I came away with two different opinions, so I elected to wait, figuring that if there was cancer present, it would be gone when the scan was done. Guess I'll find out if it shows any more of a spot. My gyn/onc has mentioned a possible laparoscopic look, and I think that may be the next thing suggested.

Again, thank you all!

Sue
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member

My procedure went on without a hitch, and did not find any cancer inside my bladder, thank the Lord! It didn't answer any questions, unfortunately, so I'm going back to my gyn/onc on July 14th for the next discussion. I put off having the CT scan that was ordered prior to the cytological exam, so I guess it's time to go ahead with that.

The CT scan was one of those things I decided on for myself, without consulting the ordering physician. After asking the opinions of two of the urological group what they thought I should do (wait, or have the scan before the exam with them), I came away with two different opinions, so I elected to wait, figuring that if there was cancer present, it would be gone when the scan was done. Guess I'll find out if it shows any more of a spot. My gyn/onc has mentioned a possible laparoscopic look, and I think that may be the next thing suggested.

Again, thank you all!

Sue

YAY, SUE!
    So glad to hear! Stay strong, and hopefully soon you'll get those answers.

Prayers & Hugs!
    Monika
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645

Again, thank you all!

Sue

PTL!
    Great News, Sue.

God is good.

Libby
  • jamilou
    jamilou Member Posts: 200

Again, thank you all!

Sue

Good News
    Sue
    I have been out of town for 2 weeks and just read your post. I am so glad that they found your bladder clear! I will continue to pray for you and continued clear reports!
    Jami