Kristin and everyone--blonde joke

Options
tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day..

The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!'

The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!'

The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!' The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.

'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian.

To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    LOLOL
    What are you doing up at this time in the morning?
  • tommaseena
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

LOLOL
    What are you doing up at this time in the morning?

on computer
    It is 5:30 here. I was up at 4:30 and have been reading the posts. I can't believe what 24 hours can bring--I'm never going to get through them all today.

I am having "me" time early in the morning. That's the only time I get it.

I will be going to work in 2 hours.
    What are you doing up at this time?
  • tasha_111
    Options

on computer
    It is 5:30 here. I was up at 4:30 and have been reading the posts. I can't believe what 24 hours can bring--I'm never going to get through them all today.

I am having "me" time early in the morning. That's the only time I get it.

I will be going to work in 2 hours.
    What are you doing up at this time?

Tommaseena
    I was woken up by Jamie at 2 am..............He has killed all my fish in the 50 gallon tank.............I am so upset, he won't admit to doing it
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tommaseena
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Tommaseena
    I was woken up by Jamie at 2 am..............He has killed all my fish in the 50 gallon tank.............I am so upset, he won't admit to doing it
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry
    I'm sorry about your fish.
    If Jamie did do it then sooner or later it will be known.
  • tasha_111
    Options

I'm sorry
    I'm sorry about your fish.
    If Jamie did do it then sooner or later it will be known.

He did it
    I know he did..........I am so angry at the moment........
    Hugs J
  • tommaseena
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

He did it
    Hugs J

take
    take a deep breathe. Have a beer later on today. Have him do work so he can replace the fish.
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

take
    take a deep breathe. Have a beer later on today. Have him do work so he can replace the fish.

TASHA ... not the guppies ????
    You said Jamie killed all the fish in the tank ... and I hope that doesn't mean where the herd of guppies lived ... please tell me they are OK...

hugs.
    teena
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    LMAO!
    Thank you Margo! Love the blonde jokes!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

He did it
    Hugs J

I am so sorry Tasha. Do you
    I am so sorry Tasha. Do you have any idea why? And are you sure it was Jamie? Could it have been you "not so better" half.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!!
    I wish this was a Blonde Joke, but it's TRUE which is perhaps even more frightening!
    My sister worked in Sacramanto Calif for the AAA ball-team, the RiverCats, which is the Oakland A's Farm Team. One night The San Diego Chicken Mascot was the park's entertainment~ and he was a RIOT! He is of course dressed like a huge chicken,and he does pranks, involves the game-watching crowd, and is just silly for 7 innings of a 9 inning baseball game. After the 7th inning stretch, my sister went to her office to get her belongings. She was carrying all of the Chicken paraphenalia~ chicken mugs, chicken key-rings, a poster of the chicken, etc etc. When she stepped onto the elevator, 2 BLONDE women were already there.... and as my sis was wearing her RiverCats insignia, and was juggling the chicken toys, she asked..."So, how did you like The Chicken tonight?" The honest-to God answer was~ after the proverbial pregnant pause was" "Uh...we don't know, we had HOT DOGS"!!!!!!

Dare I say OMG??????

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Tommaseena
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmmmmmm
    Just a random thought after too much wine on a hot day, but perhaps he read all of the posts about what to do with a kazillion too many guppies......he does need to admit it though~ and how did this happen?

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Tommaseena
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmmmmmm
    Just a random thought after too much wine on a hot day, but perhaps he read all of the posts about what to do with a kazillion too many guppies......he does need to admit it though~ and how did this happen?

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Tommaseena
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmmmmmm

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • tommaseena
    Options
    chenheart said:

I wish this was a Blonde Joke, but it's TRUE which is perhaps even more frightening!
    My sister worked in Sacramanto Calif for the AAA ball-team, the RiverCats, which is the Oakland A's Farm Team. One night The San Diego Chicken Mascot was the park's entertainment~ and he was a RIOT! He is of course dressed like a huge chicken,and he does pranks, involves the game-watching crowd, and is just silly for 7 innings of a 9 inning baseball game. After the 7th inning stretch, my sister went to her office to get her belongings. She was carrying all of the Chicken paraphenalia~ chicken mugs, chicken key-rings, a poster of the chicken, etc etc. When she stepped onto the elevator, 2 BLONDE women were already there.... and as my sis was wearing her RiverCats insignia, and was juggling the chicken toys, she asked..."So, how did you like The Chicken tonight?" The honest-to God answer was~ after the proverbial pregnant pause was" "Uh...we don't know, we had HOT DOGS"!!!!!!

Dare I say OMG??????

Hugs,
    Claudia

Funny
    LMAO!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Tommaseena
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tash,
    Sorry about your fish.
    Try not to get too mad at Jamie.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

Dare I say OMG??????

Hugs,
    Claudia

WOW!
    That's pretty bad!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

WOW!
    That's pretty bad!

Thanks for the funny jokes
    Thanks for the funny jokes Margo and Claudia! :)
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

Dare I say OMG??????

Hugs,
    Claudia

Sometimes I've put my foot
    Sometimes I've put my foot in my mouth. I'm not blond. I shouldn't have told.