RE

Noel
Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
How is that beautiful granddaugher doing now? I have been praying for her still. She is so

adorable!

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Thank you for asking!
    She is doing so well that she has gained a few ounces and is much more active. She was really very quiet and sleepy the first week, now that she is better her eyes are open all the time. It is such an amazing difference, she obviously feels a lot better. She goes back to the doctor next week. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers!

RE
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!
    She is doing so well that she has gained a few ounces and is much more active. She was really very quiet and sleepy the first week, now that she is better her eyes are open all the time. It is such an amazing difference, she obviously feels a lot better. She goes back to the doctor next week. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers!

RE

Good news!
    Thanks for the update RE. I've been wondering how the little cutie was doing and I'm so glad she's home and doing well.

hugs.
    teena
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!

RE

Wonderful news!
    RE, that is just the best news ever! And, she is gaining weight? Very

good! Her picture always puts a smile on my face! She is so darling! Thank you for this

update!
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!

RE

Shark Fin
    Did you give her a kiss from her Auntie Tj
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!

RE

RE so glad to hear that your new precious grandbaby is doing so much better.... YEAH~~!!!!!!!

Hug her once for me... I just love babies!!

~T
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!

RE

I'm sorry I missed that
    I'm sorry I missed that post. I had no idea there was a problem with the little one but I'm happy to see that it is being resolved. And thanks Noel for bringing it up. She is adorable. Just want to cradle her and give her a zillion kisses :)

jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    taleena said:

RE so glad to hear that your new precious grandbaby is doing so much better.... YEAH~~!!!!!!!

Hug her once for me... I just love babies!!

~T

So glad to hear that your
    So glad to hear that your granddaughter is doing better RE! Hug her for me too, gently!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!

RE

Great news, RE!
    Really glad to know little Ava is doing well now!

Kind regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    so glad to hear
    that little shark fin is doing well. Miracles are awesome, aren't they? :) Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    RE said:

Thank you for asking!

RE

Ava Lynn
    Re, delighted to hear that baby Ava is gaining weight and clearly feeling better all the time. We are looking forward to new photos!

I hope Ava's mom and dad are good, too, after the unexpected difficulties. I can imagine the fear and stress they've experienced. By the way, from the photo on your Expressions page , big brother Landon seems very pleased to have a baby sister!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Moopy23 said:

Ava Lynn
    Re, delighted to hear that baby Ava is gaining weight and clearly feeling better all the time. We are looking forward to new photos!

I hope Ava's mom and dad are good, too, after the unexpected difficulties. I can imagine the fear and stress they've experienced. By the way, from the photo on your Expressions page , big brother Landon seems very pleased to have a baby sister!

So glad to know that Ava is
    So glad to know that Ava is doing better!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Ava Lynn

:-)
    Hi Moopy I just posted a photo with her other brother Ian who is the oldest and loves to hold her.

Everyone thank you again for your thoughtfulness regarding Ava and her well being, it is truly heart warming to the support you have all shown. Little Ava's parents are doing well and seem to have adjusted well to the new family member.

Hugs to all,

RE
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Akiss4me said:

so glad to hear
    that little shark fin is doing well. Miracles are awesome, aren't they? :) Pammy

Great news about Ava! I
    Great news about Ava! I hope she continues to get better with each day.