What is your least favorite cleaning chore?

Options
2»

Comments

• corey50
    corey50 Member Posts: 111
    Options
    cleaning corn
    hi
    clean the corn in the market like i do so the mess goes on their floor not mine. haha
    i hate that hairy stuff too.
    i should've been a guy because i would rather do anything outside than housework. dusting, vacuuming. hate it all, do it because it has to be done. although have gotten my hubby to take over the vacuuming a little bit.
    love to cook though. and i admit don't mind peeling potatoes. now that summer's here, for your potato salads use the new potatoes they don't have to be peeled just scrubbed.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options

OK Tash,
    what is a bog?

OK Tash
    I want to know what you are doing in the picture? I see your jug in the background.
  • steff5163
    steff5163 Member Posts: 56
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

Cleaning--I love to clean!
    Well, except the trash cans.

If I see lint on the floor, I have to pick it up. When I was going through chemo and wasn't allowed to clean, it was a real test for me to see a spot on the floor and not be able to clean it up.
    dmc

I love cleaning too and it
    I love cleaning too and it drives me crazy not to be able to keep up as much as I did before chemo. Lint or anything that gets stuck on your barefeet form the wood floors drives me crazy.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

sorry
    I did it again.
    Bog is Lavatory, Toilet, Can, John, Karzee, Dunny, Kludgie, Loo...etc

Hugs Jxxxxxxxx

Tash
    thanks for setting us straight!
    We are kind of boring here in the states-we don't have as descriptive of ways to call things.Like toilet,porceline (don't know how to spell it and I'm not even going to try to spell it right!!-so there,spellcheck!)pony.
    Can you guys think of more names for the toilet?
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Jadie said:

OK Tash
    I want to know what you are doing in the picture? I see your jug in the background.

Jug,
    where? Huh?
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Jadie said:

OK Tash

Jadie
    I'm pole dancing with a tree...LOL Jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    corey50 said:

cleaning corn
    hi
    clean the corn in the market like i do so the mess goes on their floor not mine. haha
    i hate that hairy stuff too.
    i should've been a guy because i would rather do anything outside than housework. dusting, vacuuming. hate it all, do it because it has to be done. although have gotten my hubby to take over the vacuuming a little bit.
    love to cook though. and i admit don't mind peeling potatoes. now that summer's here, for your potato salads use the new potatoes they don't have to be peeled just scrubbed.

I hate cleaning the toilet!
    I hate cleaning the toilet! YUCK!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Tash
    thanks for setting us straight!
    We are kind of boring here in the states-we don't have as descriptive of ways to call things.Like toilet,porceline (don't know how to spell it and I'm not even going to try to spell it right!!-so there,spellcheck!)pony.
    Can you guys think of more names for the toilet?

John, head, latrine, potty,
    John, head, latrine, potty, backhouse (kind of an outdated term like outhouse, commode (my dad's name for the toilet)
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I hate cleaning the toilet!
    I hate cleaning the toilet! YUCK!

Ditto
    I hate to sound like a broken record here, but, I HATE cleaning the

stool. Everything else, I don't mind to do. I love my house and I love it clean! :)