Favorite color and why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Green~
    Gee, lets see.....my eyes are green, money i$ green, the grass is green~sometimes I am green with envy,washington state is the everGreen state, I do love to wear black and navy blue, pink and yes green clothes.....;)

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Booberta
    Booberta Member Posts: 61
    Options
    unknown said:

Blue
    Has to be blue. Pretty much every shade. With so many shades, I'm in blue heaven.
  • Tyari
    Tyari Member Posts: 36
    Options
    unknown said:

Does tye dye count? I love
    Does tye dye count? I love anything tye dyed! Any and all colors. But I have to say I have a secret crush on purple :)

TY
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Kermit Green...
    I have always been partial to green. It's full of life and so soothing. I think of nature and just being outdoors in the sunshine!

Bella Luna
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Kermit Green...
    I have always been partial to green. It's full of life and so soothing. I think of nature and just being outdoors in the sunshine!

Bella Luna

I like all shades of green
    I like all shades of green also. Reminds me of Spring and rebirth.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    lanie940 said:

I like all shades of green
    I like all shades of green also. Reminds me of Spring and rebirth.

Purple
    is mine. Dont have a clue as to why though. Thats been me lately, clueless. Is there really such thing as chemo brain?

laura
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Blue + yellow = green
    Blue because the sky and water are many shades of it; yellow for sunshine; both are need to sustain life and when combined produce green/life.

(Have to admit - pink is my least favorite color (I hate it - have nothing that has pink in it - closely followed by purple. Don't know why but even as a small child I would refuse to wear anything with either color in it.)
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Stymied
    I have NEVER been able to choose a favorite color...for more than half a century. Makes me feel like I have a wishy-washy personality, when other people just know! But that's the way it is. I like all colors, depending....I save up rainbows in my memory bank....you could never guess from looking in my closet or dresser drawers....I even like gray because it makes other colors so bright....xoxoxo Lynn
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Stymied
    I have NEVER been able to choose a favorite color...for more than half a century. Makes me feel like I have a wishy-washy personality, when other people just know! But that's the way it is. I like all colors, depending....I save up rainbows in my memory bank....you could never guess from looking in my closet or dresser drawers....I even like gray because it makes other colors so bright....xoxoxo Lynn

burgany
    not sure why.it is a calming feeling and kinda is a fall color.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

burgany
    not sure why.it is a calming feeling and kinda is a fall color.

Black and Brown ...
    Don't ask me why .. something sinful about black .. sexy ... Brown, solid earth tone.

VickiSam
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    I guess some
    of my favorite colors are red and orange and I also like green. I like red and orange because I love the color of Fall leaves. And green has become my new favorite color-just basic green.