A Tash Joke.........

Options
tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Ok...... you asked fot it........

This Guy picked up a girl at a nightclub, and after dancing and getting hot and steamy (Yeah, you know that one) he invited her back to his 'Pad' for the night. She was amazed at his decor, he had huge shelves all around the walls with loads of cuddly stuffed toys adorning them.......Small ones on the bottom, large on the second and Giant on the top. She thought she had herself a real sensitive man.........
After a night of unbelievable passion she asked him in the morning............."How was it for you?"

He responds.......

"You can choose any prize from the bottom shelf"

Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    LOL
    Good one Tash!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    LOL!!!
    I wasn't expecting that! :) Pammy
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

LOL!!!
    I wasn't expecting that! :) Pammy

HA!
    Good one!!!!
    Thanks Tasha.
    Love ya,
    Debi
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait to tell that one to hubby tomorrow!! I KNOW it will make him laugh!

Thanks J!

CR
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    But what would have happened
    But what would have happened if she didn't get a prize at all? Would she go through life thinking she didn't get the sensitive one? It ruins her life and in the end finds out the truth and she is crushed because it was up to her to have a happy life not some minute event.

It's ok because I do this with movies too. My kids hate watching movies with me.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

But what would have happened
    But what would have happened if she didn't get a prize at all? Would she go through life thinking she didn't get the sensitive one? It ruins her life and in the end finds out the truth and she is crushed because it was up to her to have a happy life not some minute event.

It's ok because I do this with movies too. My kids hate watching movies with me.

love it
    Thats so funny Tash and Marcia your funny too!!!! Thanks for the giggles!
    jackie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    That was so very funny.
    That was so very funny. Wonder if she can try again and trade up. That's what happens at the carnivals. I truly was LOL over this. Makes me wonder what prize I would get.
    Stef
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

That was so very funny.
    That was so very funny. Wonder if she can try again and trade up. That's what happens at the carnivals. I truly was LOL over this. Makes me wonder what prize I would get.
    Stef

<<<<<<<<<<ROFLMAO>>>>>>>>>
    That was a good one Tasha.... Fauxma... "TRADE UP".. oh my my my... what a group we are! too funny... lol.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    another
    A guy picks up a lass in a nightclub........he takes her home and they have a great night together...Nod Nod.......Wink Wink?

Anyway, in the morning he wants a cigarette and reaches into her bedside cabinet for a light..........

He comes across a pic of a huge Hairy, Mussle bound man,,,,,,,,, He aske........."Is this your Boyfriend?".......she answers NO
    Is this your ex.............NO
    Brother?........................NO
    Well who is it

It was me before the operation!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

another
    A guy picks up a lass in a nightclub........he takes her home and they have a great night together...Nod Nod.......Wink Wink?

Anyway, in the morning he wants a cigarette and reaches into her bedside cabinet for a light..........

He comes across a pic of a huge Hairy, Mussle bound man,,,,,,,,, He aske........."Is this your Boyfriend?".......she answers NO
    Well who is it

Tee HEE
    KEEP EM' COMIN!
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

another

Well who is it

LOLOL!!
    This is the only place that I ever hear any good jokes! Where do you get them?!
    Maybe I just gotta get out more.......

CR
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    oohhhhhhhhh snap!lol

oohhhhhhhhh snap!lol
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

oohhhhhhhhh snap!lol

oohhhhhhhhh snap!lol

... And that was the start
    ... And that was the start of a very... very ... bad day!!!... and we thought we had problems....lol.. good one Tasha!
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    Haha...
    That was good! My daughter had a good laugh, too. :D
    dmc
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

LMAO!
  • tommaseena