PLEASE, CAN WE JUST STOP?

Options
Noel
Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Can we all just stop the NED thread please? I think we all have expressed our thoughts and

opinions and it is sad to see us dividing into sides now. So hopefully, everyone has said

what they want to say, and, we can move on to what this site is really about, breast cancer

survivors and newbies! Please can we all just stop posting on that thread? Thanks! Noel

Oh, I forgot, jokes too. I forgot that we love our jokes here!!!!

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Noel.... have I told you how
    Noel.... have I told you how much I love that dancing cat??? ... to funny you and oh... Can't remember... the cat that taps his fingers... sorry... I forgot... I love them both!!! Who's picture is that???? Oh my...

Hugs...

~T

When the last post is posted... and moves to the pages beyond.... we will all be happy!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Noel.... have I told you how
    Noel.... have I told you how much I love that dancing cat??? ... to funny you and oh... Can't remember... the cat that taps his fingers... sorry... I forgot... I love them both!!! Who's picture is that???? Oh my...

Hugs...

~T

When the last post is posted... and moves to the pages beyond.... we will all be happy!

Yes, I agree! It is time to
    Yes, I agree! It is time to move on. That cat dancing is funny. Where do you get those? And, how do you get them on here? I can't figure that out.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    I agree
    I just read the NED post in its entirety for the first time. It certainly looks like everyone's had their say. I realize I don't have a vote here, but I really do agree that dropping the subject is a very good idea.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Aortus said:

I agree
    I just read the NED post in its entirety for the first time. It certainly looks like everyone's had their say. I realize I don't have a vote here, but I really do agree that dropping the subject is a very good idea.

Here Here!
    Just love that cool dude cat!
    I'll drop it, I've had my say and that's it. I respect everyone elses point of view too, I didn't read all the posts. It was just the methodology I was in dissent with.

You are all family and I love you all to bits............Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

I agree

Taleena, that would be ME!
    Taleena, that would be ME! lol Someone calls it the "gangster kitty". lol

And Joe, you do have a vote here always! And, I agree, let's just drop it.

And, where is Margo with her jokes when you need her? Blonde jokes, anything, just give us

one! And, Tasha, you haven't posted one for awhile. Step up sista! lol Hugs, Kristin
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Taleena, that would be ME!
    Taleena, that would be ME! lol Someone calls it the "gangster kitty". lol

And Joe, you do have a vote here always! And, I agree, let's just drop it.

And, where is Margo with her jokes when you need her? Blonde jokes, anything, just give us

one! And, Tasha, you haven't posted one for awhile. Step up sista! lol Hugs, Kristin

OK
    You want a joke?.............Here it comes............Jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Do Not post,
    I believe that is what the moderators say you should do if you want to put out a flame. If you keep posting then it fans the flames.

I'll tell a dirty joke: "The boy fell in the mud." That's too sexist for today. "The child fell in the mud." Is that better?
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Do Not post,
    I believe that is what the moderators say you should do if you want to put out a flame. If you keep posting then it fans the flames.

I'll tell a dirty joke: "The boy fell in the mud." That's too sexist for today. "The child fell in the mud." Is that better?

LOL
    Marcia........You are really TOO WICKED! Love Ya Jxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Do Not post,

LoL, Marcia, I love that!

LoL, Marcia, I love that!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    I say we push it to the next page!
    Quick, everyone post 1 new topic. By my calculations, it should be gone off this page in 15 minutes!! Ready, set, .......Go!!! :) Pammy
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

I say we push it to the next page!
    Quick, everyone post 1 new topic. By my calculations, it should be gone off this page in 15 minutes!! Ready, set, .......Go!!! :) Pammy

Works for me!
    That's the best idea I've heard in a long time, Noel. Thanks for being the first to say it.

If we all just let it go, it will be gone before we know it.
    (15 minutes, Pammy? Cool)

I love you ALL,
    Debi
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

Works for me!
    That's the best idea I've heard in a long time, Noel. Thanks for being the first to say it.

If we all just let it go, it will be gone before we know it.
    (15 minutes, Pammy? Cool)

I love you ALL,
    Debi

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please! Just move on!!!!!!