Congrats Mikes Sunshine aka Nancy for finishing RADS!

Options
Jeanne D
Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Nancy, I just want to say Congratulations for finishing rads! I know

what a relief it is to finally be done getting zapped! Sounds like you had a nice

celebration, sorry the rain came. I wish you a very happy and healthy future! Enjoy your

freedom now! Hugs, Jeanne

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations
    Yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations Nancy!!! The race track sounds like a fun place to spend celebrating... even if the clouds and rain came down... I'm sure that your spirits were soaring...

Doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!!!!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations
    Yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations Nancy!!! The race track sounds like a fun place to spend celebrating... even if the clouds and rain came down... I'm sure that your spirits were soaring...

Doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on finishing your
    Congrats on finishing your radiation treatments Nancy!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Nancy!
    You did it, Nancy! Remember starting chemo way back in the winter? And now, you have finished all your treatments. I am so happy for you.

Thank you for all the encouragement and support you have given me over this last year. I'm sorry you had a bit of rain over your celebration, but you and Mike have abundant sunshine for many, many years to come.

Enjoy the summer in Maine,

Your friend, Moopy
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Hurray, NANCY!
    Sorry that it had to rain on your happy dance, but I know it was an awesome day for you and Mike anyway! Please feel free to send any extra rain you may have to St. Louis, Missouri... and congrats again from Moopy, yours truly, and our three joyfully yapping pooches!

Joe
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Congratulations, Nancy!
    You did it, Nancy! Remember starting chemo way back in the winter? And now, you have finished all your treatments. I am so happy for you.

Thank you for all the encouragement and support you have given me over this last year. I'm sorry you had a bit of rain over your celebration, but you and Mike have abundant sunshine for many, many years to come.

Enjoy the summer in Maine,

Your friend, Moopy

In case anyone asks
    Moopy likes it a little warmer than I do, and I like it a little cooler than Moopy does. So Moopy is out on the patio with her MacBook, and I'm inside with the A/C cranked up. I think the pups are inside with me too. I know I'd be inside if I were wearing a fur coat 24/7.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Hurray, NANCY!
    Sorry that it had to rain on your happy dance, but I know it was an awesome day for you and Mike anyway! Please feel free to send any extra rain you may have to St. Louis, Missouri... and congrats again from Moopy, yours truly, and our three joyfully yapping pooches!

Joe

Yea Nancy! Congratulations!
    Yea Nancy! Congratulations! So happy for you!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Aortus said:

Hurray, NANCY!

Joe

Hey, Nice Turquoise t-shirt Bro!
    Congrats Nancy.............I wish you well. It's great when all the horrible treatments are over.........well it should be.......Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Look at it this way...
    Now you have a good excuse to "re-celebrate" since it rained! After all you have been through, why not two celebrations!! Congratulations. :) Pammy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Look at it this way...
    Now you have a good excuse to "re-celebrate" since it rained! After all you have been through, why not two celebrations!! Congratulations. :) Pammy

Hip Hip Hooray
    Stef

Hip Hip Hooray
    Stef
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    Congratulations Nancy! I'm so happy for you!!

Enjoy all of that free time now!

Hugs,

CR
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo for Nancy
    Hooray for the grads
    Who finished with rads
    Another milestone complete
    What could be more sweet?

=^..^=
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Congratulations!!
    Congratulations Nancy! I'm so happy for you!!

Enjoy all of that free time now!

Hugs,

CR

Nancy
    I am doing the happy dance for you. All done! forever and ever amen. Now go hop on the back of Mike's bike and ride off into the sunset...to live happy ever after!
    love ya,
    jackie