upcoming scans

Options
prv
prv Member Posts: 107
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm afraid of my upcoming cat and bone scans. i had invasive lobular with two positive nodes. it's sunday and my scans are tuseday. I see the oncologist on wednesday. keep me in your prayers and wish me good luck. thank.

Comments

• arbojenn
    arbojenn Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Hang in there!
    I do wish you good luck! I am glad the onc will have the results the following day for you. Waiting is the pits and the time from now until Wednesday will creep like a turtle on sleeping pills! Do you know hormone status or any idea of the treatment protocols being considered? Please let me know Tuesday how you felt about your tests. Do they do PET scans where you are? I will anxiously wait for news from your oncologist. Good luck! HOlding you in my thoughts and prayers!

Arbie
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    prv... sending calming,
    prv... sending calming, possitive thoughts your way! I too am glad that you are meeting with your doctor the next day.. please keep us posted. You will be in my prayers!

Hugs

~T
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    prv........
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and I wish for the BEST possible outcome for you.

Hang in there, sweetie.

Hugs,

CR
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    prv
    I know it's easy to say don't worry, but please try not to let it take over. Sending prayers, good thoughts, vibes etc. for your tests on Tuesday.
    Try to enjoy the rest of the weekend. Let us know how when you can.
    =^..^=
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    HANG ON........
    Prayers and best wishes coming your way........Are you afraid of the findings or the tests themselves? If it's the tests themselves, they are nothing to be afraid of.......this coming from someone who had ALL and more of these 3 weeks ago........I had myself in a "tizzy" over them.....and they turned out to be a piece of cake, at least for me........I was so worked up over the breast MRI.........it turned out to be a waste of 4 Valium....giggle........took one the night before.......one early that morning.......another before I left the house....and one when I got to the imaging center.......This on the advice of my doctor......If you haven't been given anything for anxiety, please ask one of your doctors for something.........I had never taken anything CLOSE to Valium until my bc dx.....it works! I take the lowest dosage and it really does take the edge off.......I even took one the morning of my first chemo.....it does help......there's no sense in our mental health being over looked and I have told EVERY doctor I have encountered that.......THEY MUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF OUR MENTAL HEALTH when given this dreaded diagnosis........Mental health is tied to our physical health!

Again, prayers and best wishes......
    Nancy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Sending you my prayers and
    Sending you my prayers and hugs prv! Praying for the best results for you!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    PRV
    I will keep you in my prayers prv! Please let us know about your tests

and your doctor visit. Good luck!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

PRV
    I will keep you in my prayers prv! Please let us know about your tests

and your doctor visit. Good luck!

Good luck!
    Ofcourse, I will put you in my prayers.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    cats_toy said:

prv
    I know it's easy to say don't worry, but please try not to let it take over. Sending prayers, good thoughts, vibes etc. for your tests on Tuesday.
    Try to enjoy the rest of the weekend. Let us know how when you can.
    =^..^=

I will keep you in my
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers too! Good luck tomorrow!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    arbojenn said:

Hang in there!
    I do wish you good luck! I am glad the onc will have the results the following day for you. Waiting is the pits and the time from now until Wednesday will creep like a turtle on sleeping pills! Do you know hormone status or any idea of the treatment protocols being considered? Please let me know Tuesday how you felt about your tests. Do they do PET scans where you are? I will anxiously wait for news from your oncologist. Good luck! HOlding you in my thoughts and prayers!

Arbie

Any news yet prv on your
    Any news yet prv on your scan results? Let us know! Sending you prayers!