Missing all of you, but having a GREAT time!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Kindred Spirits!! I have been having an AWESOME time vacationing and getting to know my fellow BC survivor friend~ and this is the first time I have been online in almost a week!!!!

I just want to give a shout out to all of you~ you have never been far from my mind and heart, and I will regale you with the details of my great time early next week. I head back to California early Monday AM, and hope to be online with my Cyber Family here at CSN by Tuesday.

I look forward to having the time to sit and read many, if not most of your posts~ and I send special hugs to the New Ones who have joined our family since I last posted. My long-time friends here know how much I love and miss them!

Hugs, and see you soon!

Claudia

Comments

• CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Missing you too Claudia....
    But delighted that you are having a wonderful time!! Enjoy!!

We will be here when you get back.

Hugs,

CR
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh Claudia... we miss you
    Oh Claudia... we miss you too!!! But so very happy that you are having a wonderful time... can't wait to hear all about it when you return...

Hugs,

~T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    O
    O
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Missing you too...
    but glad your having a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :) Pammy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Missing you too...
    but glad your having a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :) Pammy

Glad your having a great
    Glad your having a great time.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    wow
    sounds like your meet is all that and more. So glad for you. I just got to meet one of our own for lunch and we had a wonderful time too.
    Can't wait til we start hearing some of your stories
    =^..^=
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    cats_toy said:

wow
    sounds like your meet is all that and more. So glad for you. I just got to meet one of our own for lunch and we had a wonderful time too.
    Can't wait til we start hearing some of your stories
    =^..^=

Claudia
    Oh, I can't wait to hear about your trip and your meeting. Your posts are always so colorful that it will make for good reading! :)

Nice to read that you met one of our own too Cat! That is great!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Hope you made it home safely :)
    Hope your trip home was uneventful and we will be looking forward to hearing loads of wonderful stories!! :) Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Hope you made it home safely :)
    Hope your trip home was uneventful and we will be looking forward to hearing loads of wonderful stories!! :) Pammy

Miss you too
    I hope you had a wonderful time which I am sure you did. I will love to have you back though.
    hugs,
    jackie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Miss you too
    I hope you had a wonderful time which I am sure you did. I will love to have you back though.
    hugs,
    jackie

Kindred Spirit...
    We've missed you, too. Thanks for checking in.

It's AWESOME that you had an AWESOME time during your vacation!

Welcome home (since it's Monday evening), and hope to see you here soon.

Kind regards, 12/25
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Claudia,
    glad that you are having such a great time and thanks for still thinking about us!