Possibly good news....keep fingers crossed!

Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Good news! I bet that did
    Good news! I bet that did make for a great weekend! Hugs, Diane
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
    Thanks everyone for being there to share in my good news. I will be sure to let everyone know what they say when I call tuesday!! :) Pammy

PS) Dearest Taleena....You made me laugh tonight! I use to live in NJ but I have lived in WV for about 25 years now. I laughed because I realized what a long drive that would be to Pittsburgh, PA for my treatments!!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks everyone!!
    Thanks everyone for being there to share in my good news. I will be sure to let everyone know what they say when I call tuesday!! :) Pammy

PS) Dearest Taleena....You made me laugh tonight! I use to live in NJ but I have lived in WV for about 25 years now. I laughed because I realized what a long drive that would be to Pittsburgh, PA for my treatments!!

Opps.. where did I get
    Opps.. where did I get NJ...??? Call it a blonde moment.. I seem to be having a lot of them lately....

Hugs

~T
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Pammy, that has got to be
    Pammy, that has got to be the best news ever, well, except for "you don't have cancer" LOL
    This post is a little late so I expect you've had the best weekend in a long time. Here's to more good news coming your way!
    hugs
    jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Pammy, that has got to be
    Pammy, that has got to be the best news ever, well, except for "you don't have cancer" LOL
    This post is a little late so I expect you've had the best weekend in a long time. Here's to more good news coming your way!
    hugs
    jan

Great news Pammy! Love good
    Great news Pammy! Love good news on here! Thank you! Noel
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Pammy
    Hooray! What marvelous news. I am smiling as I type. I am so glad for you. Lynn
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Pammy
    Hooray! What marvelous news. I am smiling as I type. I am so glad for you. Lynn

Pammy
    I apologize to you. Somehow I missed this post. I am sooooooooooooo

happy for your good news! Sorry that this is late. Hugs, Jeanne
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Pammy,
    that's wonderful news!
    That's pretty neat that they called and left a message too.
    I'm so happy for you!