2»

Comments

• 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Thanks
    for the correction and you made a really good point. You're so right. The humble woman that she was......

She was amazing.

peace, emily
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    PhillieG said:

As Rosanne Rosannadanna would say...
    It's Always Someone....They keep dropping as fast as we make babies...

I did a quick search on Google and found this.

I guess it's one frame of reference. He was always in the news. As a young man it was for singing with his brothers, then his solo career, then his surgery, then his odd behavior, then his questionable behavior, then his financial issues, now this. And it's not over. While I certainly do not suspect foul play, there will be some freaky aspect of this that has yet to turn up. Not that I want to see anybody die (well, maybe a few people) but the timing was bad like we all seem to agree on. It took the focus off cancer when it always needs to be in the forefront because, as we all know, it affects all of us at one time or another in one way or another.

We can make a stink of it like Emily said. And I bet if we all ate more veggies we could make a bigger stink!
    (or a stinkier stink)
    -phil

Lisa Lupner
    Halloween 1979. A really wild perm, cat eye glasses, a blue skirt and brown cardigan. I can't tell you how many nerds came up and gave me noogies. I wish I could scan a pic for ya phil. :-)

Eat more broccoli and make a Big Stink!

peace, emily who stinks
  • PGLGreg
    PGLGreg Member Posts: 731
    Options
    Newsworthiness.
    FF was a very attractive person in the business of saying lines others wrote for her in the way a director told her to. MJ was an artist, not so attractive, who helped define our culture of this 21st century, for better or worse.
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Good one John
    Funny, I can see how easily there could be a mix up.
    Did you ever read "A Walk in the Woods" by Bill Bryson? He had some funny experiences on the App trail.

good book
    Phil,
    I thought of that book too over the past few days. Good read. :)
    Kathleen
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    same thought
    Beth,
    I had the same thought.
    Kathleen
  • NWGirl
    NWGirl Member Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ditto
    I had the exact same thoughts. I'm a big MJ fan, but I grew up with Farrah too. If anyone missed her documentary, it is well worth watching. Tough to watch, but worth watching. I always liked her as an actress and after watching her documentary I have tremendous respect for her as a person and her attempts to raise cancer awareness. What a fighter she was. May they both rest in peace.