Options
    Your news
    makes me smile! love, Lynn
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WOOO HOOO
    Little Ava Lynn is doing great and even gaining a few ounces! Her doc apt. today went well they said she is doing good and she certainly looks it. Her Mama has been getting her that sunshine she needs and she seems to be reacting well, her color is great and she is as sweet as ever. I plan to post a new photo later tonight so you can all see her. Thank you all for your overwhelming concern and prayers, we all greatly appreciate them!

Love Ya!

RE

Thanks for the Ava Update
    Relieved to hear that you baby granddaughter is getting well rapidly. She comes from a line of strong women, so I am not surprised! Looking forward to the new photo.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options

Jadie
    where did you find that picture at?That's pretty funny!!

Hi
    It was on an email that I received.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WOOO HOOO
    Little Ava Lynn is doing great and even gaining a few ounces! Her doc apt. today went well they said she is doing good and she certainly looks it. Her Mama has been getting her that sunshine she needs and she seems to be reacting well, her color is great and she is as sweet as ever. I plan to post a new photo later tonight so you can all see her. Thank you all for your overwhelming concern and prayers, we all greatly appreciate them!

Love Ya!

RE

Aw, little Ava is gaining
    Aw, little Ava is gaining weight! Wonderful sign that she is going to be fine! Thank you so much for this update RE. I have been praying for her and my prayers were answered!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WOOO HOOO

Love Ya!

RE

Awesome good news, dear RE!
    Yep, that tiny little girl is a toughie! Thanks for sharing.

Kind regards, Susan
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    RE said:

WOOO HOOO

Love Ya!

RE

With all the prayers...
    and positive thoughts that headed little Ava's way, she was bound to be on the road to good health in no time. I knew there was a reason to believe :).
    dmc
  • journeyon
    journeyon Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Shark Fin
    Thank you for the update. I was still praying for her on my way home from work today. I will continue to pray for her. Please keep us updated and the best to Mom and Dad.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    journeyon said:

Shark Fin
    Thank you for the update. I was still praying for her on my way home from work today. I will continue to pray for her. Please keep us updated and the best to Mom and Dad.

Just the best news RE!

Just the best news RE!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Thanks for the Ava Update
    Relieved to hear that you baby granddaughter is getting well rapidly. She comes from a line of strong women, so I am not surprised! Looking forward to the new photo.

So glad to read that little
    So glad to read that little Ava is doing better! I will continue to pray that she recovers fully! She is adorable!