New cancer treatment shows ‘great promise’

Options
PhillieG
PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I saw a piece on the news about this which looked promising. The question is WHEN do we get it???

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Info?
    Phil
    I did not see a link or what you had to say about this. Can you resend?
    -Craig
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Info?
    Phil
    I did not see a link or what you had to say about this. Can you resend?
    -Craig

Sorry
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f6fa6bd0-60dc-11de-aa12-00144feabdc0.html?nclick_check=1

I fixed the link in the beginning of the post. It was about parp inhibitors so if you Google that you can find out more.
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Try this link
    Here is a link to a company who is currently doing this vaccination in the states. It was a vaccination researched by the University of Southern Alabama. No side effects. Repeat: no side effects. Already has FDA approval which pushes it in front of so many others along this same line. Once it passes the clinical tests for breast cancer, it can be eventually used for ALL cancers. History in the making...

http://quantumimmunologics.com/

I am going to get my buddy Limey on this the second it's fully available. I adore him and his family and am ready for him to start living life again....

~Stacy
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    thanks Phil and Stacy
    I looked up and read both of these articles- very exciting to read about, along with the nanoparticles talked about in another thread. My Cancer Compass enewsletter had an article today about the nanoparticles. If we can all hang on another couple of years, maybe we can be treated with one of these new methods and be CURED!!!!! What a hopeful thought!!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Lisa