need good karma

Options
fedester
fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
good evening semi's,
i am asking for good karma for my daughter.
she is having a rough time in nursing school.
she is a great young woman and i want her to get thru this.
so please semi's if you could spare some karma i do appreciate it.
be well
never,ever give up!!
bruce

Comments

• VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Karma to spare
    Sending good thoughts her way. We all know how much we need dedicated nurses.

Many hugs to you and your daughter. Vicki
  • qwe
    qwe Member Posts: 124
    Options
    To daughter in nursing
    To daughter in nursing school my son is working to be a PA and I know it is hard
    he has been in collage for 5 years now and well be going to Med. school in about 2 years.You can do any thing you want to if you put you mined to it that is what I tell my son he major es in chemistry math wise.So do not give up it is heard yes but you can do it.
    Good luck and when you become a nurse don't let people make you hard keep your good personalty and smile a smile to a sick person means a lot.
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    many good thoughts
    Hey Bruce,
    from one nurse to a future nurse: hang in there; it's worth the struggle to get through. It's been a career that has held many opportunities for me.
    Wishing you both all the best,
    Judy
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Oh nursing school....
    I read nursery school! HA! I was thinking, Oh how sweet, Bruce has a little one in nursery school.... until I read about needing good nurses....huh?

Oh well, had a good laugh.

Here's sending karma (and not playdoh) her way.

peace, emily
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    2bhealed said:

Oh nursing school....
    I read nursery school! HA! I was thinking, Oh how sweet, Bruce has a little one in nursery school.... until I read about needing good nurses....huh?

Oh well, had a good laugh.

Here's sending karma (and not playdoh) her way.

peace, emily

Nursing Student Here Too
    Hey Bruce,

My daughter is in her last year of nursing school so I know how difficult it can be. Tell her to hang in there. Get a tutor if necessary. Get your second wind and go at it again. It DEFINATELY will pay off and I am talking not only moneywise but the self-satisfaction a good nurse gets.... and in turn we reap the benefits from such talented people. Tell your daughter that.

Jennie
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Nurses are a gift!
    Bruce, nurses are a blessing to us all! I am sending karma, good vibes and prayers her way! One day she will impact someone's life in such a positive way that it will all be worth it.

Blessings and prayers,
    Kirsten
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Instant Karma
    I have Karma coming out of my....
    Sending Good Karma your way for your daughter and some for you too
    -phil
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Daughter
    Sending good thoughts her way for a successful nursing school degree. Nurses are so much in demand right now and with someone who wants it that bad, they make the best ones.

Good luck to her.

Kim