Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Thanks to all of you
    I''m weeping as I type this. I had a meltdown yesterday. Finally I took enough Klonopin to make me sleep and I slept from 3:00 in the afternoon until 9:00 this morning. First I wrote Annie a note telling her how much I loved her and that I just needed to sleep. Then I took more Klonopin and slept until 11:00. Annie was sleeping or had friends visiting most of this time. I talked to my psych and she's prescribing me something new to add to the Zoloft - Abilify.

The crying has kept the anxiety at bay, and I am doing my best to love her and love her and love her, but I am so disappointed in myself. Any stress, good or bad, still sends me bonkers. Have any of you experienced this?

Next week is the wedding reception for my older daughter, here. My family is coming in and I have to get myself together.Your prayers and encouragement mean everything to me.

This really isn't the me I've known all my life; I feel so negative.

Right now my husband has taken Annie and some friends to a special place, "The Falls" for a swim. Another friend is having a "surprise party" for her here later tonight with a big bonfire. There's another party at a different friend's house on Sunday (I really think she doesn't know about that one).

She has matured so much and I am so proud of her. 11 kids dropped out of the program. At 15, she was the youngest to go; was with a miserable family at first; but ended up with a wonderful, loving family around Christmas time. She speaks German fluently and her world view is awesome.

So, to you, my cyber family, thank you for your loving support.

Love, Lynn

I hope you feel better Lynn.

I hope you feel better Lynn.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    KathiM said:

I'm sending her safe....
    She will fly over me here in Holland...

I'm betting you BOTH will be overjoyed to see each other!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Annie did get to visit Holland
    while she was in Germany. It was a fun, but short trip. Hope you are settled in and Hans(?) is doing well. Lynn