Options
2»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

Well Mike,
    even your sincere apology above has been flagged. That tells me more about the other person than I ever wanted to know (even tho I have no clue who it might be). Anyone who can not accept an apology has the problem, not you.

Mike...
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. No offense taken by me. Just hang in there, I guess, until you get more info.

And, I have to wholeheartedly agree with zahalene's post. Geez...

Kind regards, Susan
  • arbojenn
    arbojenn Member Posts: 118
    Options
    stay
    I vote for STAY.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    arbojenn said:

stay
    I vote for STAY.

I posted the other day about
    I posted the other day about flagging. I saw it on someone else, but did not understand it. If you read the threads on that post, it explains what it is.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Leaving???
    Oh dear do not leave on the pretense that someone was offended. Mike awhile back I brought someone back into the fold that ended up being an imposter who took this board on a roller coaster ride that led many to tears. Let me tell you I felt so so so very bad about it, however I am still here. We are a family of sorts here Mike and in a family of sorts things happen, things are said and things occur that can hurt and even offend some. The fact is we are all adults here and we have all been through a lot, I think we can manage a bit of forgiveness. In your case I have no idea what we would be forgiving you for though.

Hang in there,

RE
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Hi Mike,
    I'm Donna. I can't

Hi Mike,
    I'm Donna. I can't imagine what you could say that would offend someone so much that they would resort to these tactics. I hope you don't leave because of this. I have found that on some boards - not this one- that people settle in little "clicks" and have problems allowing any new person into their group. I know it is sophomoric, but there it is. I've even had one person respond to my pity party thread with anger and to just "get over myself" basically. I just smiled and nodded.

Don't let one person ruin your experience.

Love and gentle hugs,

Donna
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    djteach said:

Hi Mike,
    I'm Donna. I can't

Hi Mike,
    I'm Donna. I can't imagine what you could say that would offend someone so much that they would resort to these tactics. I hope you don't leave because of this. I have found that on some boards - not this one- that people settle in little "clicks" and have problems allowing any new person into their group. I know it is sophomoric, but there it is. I've even had one person respond to my pity party thread with anger and to just "get over myself" basically. I just smiled and nodded.

Love and gentle hugs,

Donna

I think it might have been
    I think it might have been flagged thru CSN. How else does it happen? I was going thru your flagged posts and found the one where you said you had thought about killing your wife. That might have done it, but don't know. Just guessing.

Also, I couldn't get on here with an old name I used before. It has been awhile, but, I didn't know there was a time limit. Would anyone know or should I just contact CSN?

Have a good day!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Mike...
    In my opinion if someone is offended once....grow up. Just don't read anything from that person again. They have the power to skip your post and scroll pass anything you say without having you flagged. If everyone had the same opinions, what sense would this board make? I vote you stay. :) Pammy
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    djteach said:

Hi Mike,
    I'm Donna. I can't

Hi Mike,

Love and gentle hugs,

Donna

Well now Donna.......
    The fact that someone did that to you and told you to "just get over it" downright annoys me. Isn't that why we are here? To express our feelings, to find and offer comfort, to help each other where we can? I mean, who HASN'T had a pity party!
    I'm really sorry that I missed that response to you, because I would have offered up my 2 cents to that person, in regards to what this board is all about.

Hugs,

CR
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options

I think it might have been flagged thru CSN. How else does it happen? I was going thru your flagged posts and found the one where you said you had thought about killing your wife. That might have done it, but don't know. Just guessing.

Also, I couldn't get on here with an old name I used before. It has been awhile, but, I didn't know there was a time limit. Would anyone know or should I just contact CSN?

Have a good day!

Survivor
    Do you still know your old password? If so I don't know why it won't take it. I have been off for months before and have had no problem getting back in. Just curious what was your old name?

Jadie
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

Have a good day!

I don't think there is a
    I don't think there is a time limit as long as you know your user id and password. I signed on in 2006 but didn't start posting for a year or two. It wasn't till after they changed their formating.