Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

One Out-Yea
    Sherry, I remember very well having two tubes attached to my chest and how wonderful it felt to get rid of even one of them. Looking forward to hearing of your new no-drain look as soon as possible.

Oh, the dreaded drain. Glad
    Oh, the dreaded drain. Glad you got rid of one of them. Hope you are feeling better. Good luck tomorrow, we will be thinking of you and let us know. Hugs, Lex
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Doing okay today. I got one
    Doing okay today. I got one more drain out, still have one left for next week. A little torture each week LOL..I think have all my questions written down, and My hubby is going to go with me :) Will post tomorrow evening with all the info. Thank you girls, I love you and appreciate each and everyone of you for everything you have done and will do. You girls are the best and I am very thankful to have found you.

Sherry

We will be here waiting....
    Glad to hear you are doing OK today, Sherry, and with one less drain! Good luck tomorrow and we will be here waiting to hear from you! :) Pammy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

We will be here waiting....
    Glad to hear you are doing OK today, Sherry, and with one less drain! Good luck tomorrow and we will be here waiting to hear from you! :) Pammy

Best of Luck, Take paper &
    Best of Luck, Take paper & pen with you for notes or you won't remember it all.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Doing okay today. I got one
    Doing okay today. I got one more drain out, still have one left for next week. A little torture each week LOL..I think have all my questions written down, and My hubby is going to go with me :) Will post tomorrow evening with all the info. Thank you girls, I love you and appreciate each and everyone of you for everything you have done and will do. You girls are the best and I am very thankful to have found you.

Sherry

One gone...
    And one to go. Soon. Ever step along the journey brings you closer to getting back to Life.

Again, best wishes to you for tomorrow's important appointment. Please do keep us posted.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

One gone...
    And one to go. Soon. Ever step along the journey brings you closer to getting back to Life.

Again, best wishes to you for tomorrow's important appointment. Please do keep us posted.

Kind regards, Susan

Yes, take a tablet to write
    Yes, take a tablet to write down what your doctor says. It is so easily forgotten! Please keep us posted as to what you find out! :)