Options
2»

Comments

• sheri22
    sheri22 Member Posts: 273
    Options
    way to go Vicki
    Vicki

just sen your post done with chemo I am so happy for you bout time huh I am so looking forward to meeting you in Oct have fun how can you not have fun no more chemo

tae care Sheri22
  • BigPapaBear73
    BigPapaBear73 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    sheri22 said:

way to go Vicki
    Vicki

just sen your post done with chemo I am so happy for you bout time huh I am so looking forward to meeting you in Oct have fun how can you not have fun no more chemo

tae care Sheri22

Comgrats!!!!
    Great News, Congratulations!!!!
    Enjoy life!!
    Hector
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Options

Comgrats!!!!
    Great News, Congratulations!!!!
    Enjoy life!!
    Hector

You go girl!
    Those were the best words I ever heard - NO MORE CHEMO!!! Congrats. And the news about the relay for life was great also - awesome team you have there!
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Great Job
    SOrry for posting so late, dont know how I missed this one.....Way to go VIcky your my Hero...you are all done and now its time to heal and live your life...God bless ya

Beth
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    dorookie said:

Great Job
    SOrry for posting so late, dont know how I missed this one.....Way to go VIcky your my Hero...you are all done and now its time to heal and live your life...God bless ya

Beth

Thanks all
    Beth,

I am done with chemo, but I sure wish chemo was done with me!! I had another bad bout the two days after chemo stopped...horrid diarrhea, dehydration, etc. It really knocked me flat. But at least I know I won't be facing it next month and I can start healing.

Sherri...unfortunately I won't be there in Oct. I have a Quilt Trade Show the same week, and I have been looking forward to it all year. Next year for sure!

Thanks for all the support I get here. Vicki
  • paulette S
    paulette S Member Posts: 42
    Options
    VickiCO said:

Thanks all
    Beth,

I am done with chemo, but I sure wish chemo was done with me!! I had another bad bout the two days after chemo stopped...horrid diarrhea, dehydration, etc. It really knocked me flat. But at least I know I won't be facing it next month and I can start healing.

Sherri...unfortunately I won't be there in Oct. I have a Quilt Trade Show the same week, and I have been looking forward to it all year. Next year for sure!

Thanks for all the support I get here. Vicki

Great words
    What awesome words to read. i wish you only the best and enjoy your life
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    congrats- sorry I'm so late
    Vicki,

Sorry I'm chiming in so late, but I still wanted to congratulate you on finishing up the chemo! What a good feeling! Now you'll just have to give it a little time to get all your energy back. It took me about two months before I felt a real "burst" of energy- more energy than I had felt in a long, long time. It was great! You'll get there soon... :)

Blessings,
    Lisa