Even needing this place
    Is now a safe haven
    With most fears erased.

So Thank YOU, Taleena
    For touching our hearts
    You brought love and compassion here
    Right from the start!

It comes naturally?
    I actually have two poems copywrited & published and don't think they were as good your & taleena's poems. Have either of you thought about working for Hallmark? Maybe you could start your own company...poems made to order or something!! :) Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Jan_M said:

That is beautiful. Thank
    That is beautiful. Thank you

Thank you Taleena
    that was so beautiful and i know it came straight from the heart. This is our safe place to come. I also loved Chen's reply. love jackie
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    very nice Taleena
    nicely put, wish I had such a way with words.
    Cat
  • The1percen
    The1percen Member Posts: 135
    Options
    HEY Taleena
    I just had to bring this back up.... WE NEED YOU! This was soooo beautiful. I don't cry easily but this did. Your compassion is above what most people can comprehend... apparently even "relatives"! I hope you need US too!! Need sounds like such a "bad" word... in pychoananlysis, but here is a "special place" may be SUPPORT is a better way to say it, but either way, I hope you stay! THANK YOU for your presence!
    Hugs,
    Mike
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

This must be my 24 hours to cry
    Last night and again today, as I read your poem, tears streamed down my face. I have tried to write about what I (we) are going through (I write free-verse poetry) but I just cannot do it. I don't understand it, I can write poetry about just anything-even having to put my pup to sleep at the age 10 months. So, Taleena, thank you for sharing the words I have not been able to write.

I've been thinking about my pup, Eva Marie, a lot lately. I will be having a memorial on July 8th, the one-year anniversary of her death. I can't blame the tumolt I am feeling inside from the meds, since I have not been taking them for a month, I guess I'm just being emotional.

I wrote a poem about her, do you want to read it? I'm going to try to put it on my expressions page.

My God, I sure could use a hug right now.
    dmc

DMC
    here is an "E HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
    or you can wrap your arms around yourself and squeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    there is another hug...

Julie