GOOD NEWS

sheri22
sheri22 Member Posts: 273
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I got really good news yesterday not NED but the ca in my lungs has shrank to almost nothing and the ca is shrinking in the other places too. H e did say I will not be able to get surgry too many places but I can deal with that. I have 2 more times of the crapy chemo then probably just the maintance to keep it under control, so hope to hear more good news from everybody dont give up hope and keep the faith, and if you dont quite trust your dr find another one I am really lucky with mine. Good luck to everyone your all in my prayers

Sheri22

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Correction...
    That's GREAT news Sheri!
    -phil
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Wonderful Sherri!
    This is really great news. Keep up the good fight!

Many Hugs, Vicki
  • kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    WooHoo!!
    Great! Soldier through those last 2 cycles - you can do it!

Congrats on the wonderful, wonderful news.

Kimby
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Congratulations
    Congratulations on the wonderful news. Only two more rounds to go and you can do it. Keep up your great attitude. It very well could be the tumors could go down even more.

Kim
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Keep
    Keep up the fight and congrats on receiving such good news. Keep taking one-day-at-a-time and oh yea, don't forget to stop occassionally to smell the roses :)
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Thank you for sharing this
    Thank you for sharing this great news with us.This is really a great news.Please keep going and I am sure you will win this battle.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Thank you for sharing this
    Thank you for sharing this great news with us.This is really a great news.Please keep going and I am sure you will win this battle.

Excelleny Sherri!!
    Excellent news! I'm so happy for you! keep it up, when I feel myself getting down with these treatments, the more it accumulates, I can come here and know I can read these great posts of all you have gotten through it, and know I can!

Have a great day!
    Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Shayenne said:

Excelleny Sherri!!
    Excellent news! I'm so happy for you! keep it up, when I feel myself getting down with these treatments, the more it accumulates, I can come here and know I can read these great posts of all you have gotten through it, and know I can!

Have a great day!
    Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Great Read........
    Don't ya just love a good ending........!!! Great News Sherri.........
  • Denise1966
    Denise1966 Member Posts: 90
    Enjoy!
    Congratulations Sheri,
    Enjoy your good news !

Hugs,
    Denise