Ladies 1 MORE chemo left.

gerrico1216
gerrico1216 Member Posts: 41
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I can't wait til July 1st last one. Then I get Radiation after that. Hopefully, the side effects wont be that like chemo.


HUGS
Darlene

Comments

  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Whoo Hoo!
    Very nice, Darlene! I hope you'll be doing something fun to celebrate. Radiation has been easy for me so far. Much, much better than chemo. I actually have a life now!

    Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Whoooo Hooooo
    HOOOORAY for you~ a milestone indeed! Radiation is nothing like chemo; and you are well on your way to an amazing Life After Cancer!

    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • gerrico1216
    gerrico1216 Member Posts: 41
    mimivac said:

    Whoo Hoo!
    Very nice, Darlene! I hope you'll be doing something fun to celebrate. Radiation has been easy for me so far. Much, much better than chemo. I actually have a life now!

    Mimi

    Thank you
    Thank you all!!! Without you all in here. I'm not sure if I would have made it through. This is a WONDERFUL SITE. tHANK YOU

    darlene
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hi, Darlene...
    WOW - one more chemo... Good for you! A huge accomplishment. Great that you can now see the "finish line"!

    Though chemo was beyond horrid for me - I did very well with rads. I'll be hoping rads will be easy for you, too.

    Kind regards, Susan
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    yeah your almost done....I remember my last day...I was so happy....

    Julie
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    So happy for you
    The worst part is almost over. I agree that rads is a breeze compared to chemo. Hope you do good with rads.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Darlene
    congrats! can you see us all shining our flashlights for you as you come out of the tunnel?Radiation is sooo much easier. you will soon be feeling much better!
    hugs, Jackie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    rjjj said:

    Darlene
    congrats! can you see us all shining our flashlights for you as you come out of the tunnel?Radiation is sooo much easier. you will soon be feeling much better!
    hugs, Jackie

    Congrats Darlene! Almost
    Congrats Darlene! Almost done! That is so great! Rads is easier for women that have had

    chemo. So, you will do fine!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Kylez said:

    Congrats Darlene! Almost
    Congrats Darlene! Almost done! That is so great! Rads is easier for women that have had

    chemo. So, you will do fine!

    Darlene.. I am so happy for
    Darlene.. I am so happy for you that your coming up on your last chemo appointment. I don't have experience with that and don't know that I will need to.. but I am so glad that it is almost behind you..

    Best wishes..

    ~T
  • jaavon2002
    jaavon2002 Member Posts: 57
    One more to go also...YES!!
    I had my 3rd Taxol today and my last is scheduled for June 25th...YES!!! I am so extremely happy about getting through this. At one point I never thought I would.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member

    One more to go also...YES!!
    I had my 3rd Taxol today and my last is scheduled for June 25th...YES!!! I am so extremely happy about getting through this. At one point I never thought I would.

    Yea... Jaavon.. sending
    Yea... Jaavon.. sending happy positive thoughts your way too..

    ~T