I am Hoping against Hope you will get to read this!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• FeistyTexasGal
    FeistyTexasGal Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Great to see you here
    I'm hoping the Feisty Texan you were talking about was me. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for including me. I'm glad you were able to post. I posted a long, funny story and it never showed up. Dang! I cut off 19" off my hair (pic is last year so it doesn't show how long it was) and donated it to Locks of Love. I don't know that woman in the mirror! Oh, well, I'll only have it another week anyway. Gotta run. Off to chemo! - Karen
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Belated but Sincere!
    Dear 50-foot Woman, I can't believe the computer is giving you so much trouble still! Nothing should keep our Chief Warrior from being with us. If you still have the "page cannot be displayed" message, let me know. I had hoped my suggestions earlier had helped. Sorry about that.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Belated but Sincere!
    Dear 50-foot Woman, I can't believe the computer is giving you so much trouble still! Nothing should keep our Chief Warrior from being with us. If you still have the "page cannot be displayed" message, let me know. I had hoped my suggestions earlier had helped. Sorry about that.

Bless U kindred one
    Your Posts are a vital part of this "family".