For Pammy

taleena
taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
For Pammy

Just wanted you to know that I will be thinging of you.. I wanted this thread started tonight, as when I woke up this morning, it was so nice to see a post for me... it really brought me some comfort, so I wanted you to have the same thing... Now.. imagine if you will a bus load of us.... you know the story.. you told it after all... we are with you in thought, prayers and positive energy.. Please update us when you can.

Lots of love, and gentle hugs.

~T

Comments

  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Pammy :)
    Ok Pammy, Taleena is picking me up for this bus ride to be with you

    tomorrow. And, guess what? I am honored to be a part of it! You have brought so much

    humor, fun and support to this site, that I want to wish you the best of luck and to let you

    know that I am praying for you and for a quick recovery when you get home! And yes, update

    us when you can! Love, Jeanne
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Jeanne D said:

    Pammy :)
    Ok Pammy, Taleena is picking me up for this bus ride to be with you

    tomorrow. And, guess what? I am honored to be a part of it! You have brought so much

    humor, fun and support to this site, that I want to wish you the best of luck and to let you

    know that I am praying for you and for a quick recovery when you get home! And yes, update

    us when you can! Love, Jeanne

    Ok I am on the bus, My
    Ok I am on the bus, My prayers will be with you. Let us know how your doing when you feel up to it.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Best wishes to you, Pammy
    I'll be hoping for the best.

    Kind regards, Susan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

    Best wishes to you, Pammy
    I'll be hoping for the best.

    Kind regards, Susan

    I am on the bus too! We are
    I am on the bus too! We are all here for you Pammy! Wishing you the best! Hugs, Noel
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Pammy.....
    I will be thinking of you and praying for the very best outcome. We will all be with you!

    Hugs,

    CR
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    CR1954 said:

    Pammy.....
    I will be thinking of you and praying for the very best outcome. We will all be with you!

    Hugs,

    CR

    Ok Pammy, I am getting on
    Ok Pammy, I am getting on the bus to come and be with you, like the others! We will all be

    praying for you Pammy! Good luck! Big hugs, Kristin
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    You gals are so incredible!!!
    I didn't realize how much comfort you recieve just knowing everyone is there with you!! (sniff, sniff) I just love everyone here and can't tell you how much it has helped me to get through all this just to come here and do my thing (be myself!). I don't have to fake it face to face with anyone saying I am just fine because I don't want to cry in front of you & bring you down (just my nature). Here, I can be moody if I feel like it or blue or upbeat or down or even sideways (that would be a great pic to show!). It feels so good to be yourself no matter where your emotions are at the time. So, again I thank everyone for hanging in there with me and really want you to know.....I REALLY HAVE THE WILLYS GOING ON HERE!! I'M ALL BUGGED OUT, WIDE AWAKE, HEART BETTING 10 MILES A MINUTE, AND I SWEAR I HAVE ACCUMULATED 500 MORE GRAY HAIRS!!! Whew...Now that I got that off my chest....I think it is time for me to go get ready for that really HOT dude that will be drapping me with the really warm blanket all over my naked body!!......darn, and I'll be sound asleep!! Will catch up with everyone later today! (blowing kisses as she skips towards the awaiting bubble bath!) Ta ta........:) Pammy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Akiss4me said:

    You gals are so incredible!!!
    I didn't realize how much comfort you recieve just knowing everyone is there with you!! (sniff, sniff) I just love everyone here and can't tell you how much it has helped me to get through all this just to come here and do my thing (be myself!). I don't have to fake it face to face with anyone saying I am just fine because I don't want to cry in front of you & bring you down (just my nature). Here, I can be moody if I feel like it or blue or upbeat or down or even sideways (that would be a great pic to show!). It feels so good to be yourself no matter where your emotions are at the time. So, again I thank everyone for hanging in there with me and really want you to know.....I REALLY HAVE THE WILLYS GOING ON HERE!! I'M ALL BUGGED OUT, WIDE AWAKE, HEART BETTING 10 MILES A MINUTE, AND I SWEAR I HAVE ACCUMULATED 500 MORE GRAY HAIRS!!! Whew...Now that I got that off my chest....I think it is time for me to go get ready for that really HOT dude that will be drapping me with the really warm blanket all over my naked body!!......darn, and I'll be sound asleep!! Will catch up with everyone later today! (blowing kisses as she skips towards the awaiting bubble bath!) Ta ta........:) Pammy

    Pammy, I want to say good
    Pammy, I want to say good luck to you too! Let us know when you can!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143
    Akiss4me said:

    You gals are so incredible!!!
    I didn't realize how much comfort you recieve just knowing everyone is there with you!! (sniff, sniff) I just love everyone here and can't tell you how much it has helped me to get through all this just to come here and do my thing (be myself!). I don't have to fake it face to face with anyone saying I am just fine because I don't want to cry in front of you & bring you down (just my nature). Here, I can be moody if I feel like it or blue or upbeat or down or even sideways (that would be a great pic to show!). It feels so good to be yourself no matter where your emotions are at the time. So, again I thank everyone for hanging in there with me and really want you to know.....I REALLY HAVE THE WILLYS GOING ON HERE!! I'M ALL BUGGED OUT, WIDE AWAKE, HEART BETTING 10 MILES A MINUTE, AND I SWEAR I HAVE ACCUMULATED 500 MORE GRAY HAIRS!!! Whew...Now that I got that off my chest....I think it is time for me to go get ready for that really HOT dude that will be drapping me with the really warm blanket all over my naked body!!......darn, and I'll be sound asleep!! Will catch up with everyone later today! (blowing kisses as she skips towards the awaiting bubble bath!) Ta ta........:) Pammy

    Best of luck, Pammy!
    I am thinking good thoughts for you today. Let us know how it went when you can.

    Mimi