The story... I'm finally home..

Options
2»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Glad you're home, T
    Yes, take those pain meds, and on schedule/as prescribed. Rest as much as you can, to encourage healing. Take care, and be good to yourself.

Glad the surgery's behind you now - a really big step along the road.

Kind regards, Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Glad you're home, T
    Yes, take those pain meds, and on schedule/as prescribed. Rest as much as you can, to encourage healing. Take care, and be good to yourself.

Glad the surgery's behind you now - a really big step along the road.

Kind regards, Susan

So good to see you posting
    So good to see you posting Taleena! And, glad your surgery is behind you now. So, just take your pain pills and rest. And, that baby is darling! Hugs, Leeza
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    *****TALEENA !!!!!!!********
    You made it!! I'm so sorry things did not go as smooth as one would hope for. But now I am enlightened for tomorrow.....let's see.....
    Offer the jugular (hard to miss this vein!!)....
    Threaten the radiologist if he thinks he will stick me without numbing first ("you do know my husband carries a gun, don't you?")....
    And know that by the time I wake I will most likely have been turned into a SMURF!!! Hey, I have the potential to win alot of bets here..."bet ya I can drink this Blue Rasberry Koolaid & pee it out the other end!! Come on, $100.00 bucks says I can do it!!". So how long do you pee blue anyway? I need to figure out my earning potential here!!
    Glad your back home. Hugs....:) Pammy
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    T..................
    I love your description of "hospital life"! Very accurate! LOL!

Very happy that your surgery is finished and that you are home. Get lots of rest and let everyone pamper you! You deserve it right now!

Take care and know that I am thinking of you.

CR
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Krisin.. thank you so
    Krisin.. thank you so much...

PS I love your cat... I feel like he looks sometimes...hehehe

I just saw you changed your pic!
    And, what a beautiful baby! OMG...darling! And, look at that head of hair! :)
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

*****TALEENA !!!!!!!********
    You made it!! I'm so sorry things did not go as smooth as one would hope for. But now I am enlightened for tomorrow.....let's see.....
    Offer the jugular (hard to miss this vein!!)....
    Threaten the radiologist if he thinks he will stick me without numbing first ("you do know my husband carries a gun, don't you?")....
    And know that by the time I wake I will most likely have been turned into a SMURF!!! Hey, I have the potential to win alot of bets here..."bet ya I can drink this Blue Rasberry Koolaid & pee it out the other end!! Come on, $100.00 bucks says I can do it!!". So how long do you pee blue anyway? I need to figure out my earning potential here!!
    Glad your back home. Hugs....:) Pammy

Okay, I may be strange, but
    Okay, I may be strange, but your just plain nuts...lol... actually the first time I went to the bathroom, it took me a minute to realize I was peeing blue... our toilet bowl cleaner turns the water blue... imagine my surprise after wiping... (yes I do that)... to find the TP had turned blue... (did I drop it in the water?? did some water splash up???) I was confused a minute... hey what can I say all the meds made me a little slow today...Pee was blue until about 10 o'clock... afraid you'll have to swich to green Kool-aid because it changes to light green... by morning... darn the luck.. you pee just like everyother day... no more earnings for you!

Best of luck sweety... I'll be thinking of you!

`T
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

T..................
    I love your description of "hospital life"! Very accurate! LOL!

Very happy that your surgery is finished and that you are home. Get lots of rest and let everyone pamper you! You deserve it right now!

Take care and know that I am thinking of you.

CR

Welcome home Taleena! Rest
    Welcome home Taleena! Rest and take your pain pills! We missed you!